New to CD

janey0

Hi, I posted a few days ago about thinking of starting CD. I have got in touch with a CDC and I will be starting tomorrow.

I lost 6 stone on Atkins last year, in around 8 months, but have put it all back on due to a few courses of steroids and lots of crappy carb load eating.

I know I can do this, and I will :)

Any tips on what the nicest products are, I am going to get them and a Kenwood Frothy Maker tomorrow

Thanks
Janey

Well done for making the decision to start! You CAN do it and if you need any help just some online - this website has been my saviour over the past coule of weeks.

IMHO the best flavour shake is chocolate and the best soup is spicy tomato with lots of black pepper. I think the veg, chicken and chicken and mushroom soups are too bland but its a matter if taste. The vanilla shake made with warm water is amazing too. Infact making any shake with hot water is good, they just give you a slightly different taste experience.

I think your best bet is to get a bit of everything and see which ones you like best. If you get loads of one flavour and end up not liking it then you are stuck with them. You will quickly find out which ones you like best and then can order more of them next week.

Hi janey,

Your very welcome and well done on losing six stone. Sorry to hear you were not well and put it back on.

You know all about ketosis so this will help when you start CD tomorrow.

As for the flavours I like all of them really:D I do have my favourites and they are strawberry, vanilla, butterscotch, veggie soup, mushroom soup and of course peanut bars. Banana tetra...etc.

The best way is for your CDC to give you a selection and any you don't like return them the following week and swap them for something else.

I did not like the soups to start.

Best of luck and look forward to hearing how you get on.

Love Mini xxx

1202856629.jpg

hi janey
good luck on your cd journey
you sound very positive
kaz:D

Good luck on CD Janey.

Try as many flavours that you think you'll like. Your CDC will exchange any you don't like. Try the shakes hot and cold or as ice cream ... as ones you don't like cold, you might love as ice cream or hot.

good luck janey! 1st week is hard but u sound determined and after the 1st week it gets much better/easier! wishing u the best for CD hun xxxx

Back