New to CS but Lipotrim vet...

SilverSilph

Silver Member
Hey guys, back again! This time I'm giving CS a go, though I must say I feel it kinda feels like I'm cheating all the time....
As I was on LT before this (twice) I'm finding this a hell of a lot easier in terms of hunger but alot harder on my conscience. On LT you're not allowed any food at all and so the snacks and the dinners feel...well like I said, like I'm cheating. Also I'm a bit apprehensive bout the rate of weight loss....

Anyone got any advice?

hi there, i'm afraid i can't give you advice as i'm not actually on it yet but i was on lipotrim before and was just wondering how it works?sounds pretty good from what you have said!i just find LT so difficult to get back on!xx

Yeah I totally agree bout LT, was on it twice. Didnt even manage half the length of time the second time around..
CS is actually quite good, well from what I've seen so far. Shakes arent as bad either which is nice.
Got my first weigh in tomorrow, so really hoping I've lost a decent amount, fingers crossed! :)

hey you!!! I remember you!! LOL How are you???

Good luck with the weigh in. I'm not doing CS, I am starting the Tony Ferguson plan today which I think is essentially the same. Replace 2 meals with a shake or bar and have two small Low GI snacks in between and a zero carb meal. I think I'm going to be like you though cus I'm already telling myself that I'm not gonna eat the fruit!! It feels wrong. That said, remember the times we'd have killed for an apple or orange on Lipotrim?! I reckon in a few days I'm a gonna want that apple!!

HURRY WITH YOUR RESULTS!!

Hey Lady! :D

Nice to have my diet buddy back :) My James was looking up the deal with the snacks and apparently they necessary to keep up the metabolism! so yay food :p
I was supposed to weigh myself on tuesday but never made it to the gym, will try tomorrow :) Had some bread yesterday and a small bit today so feel kinda bad but I've been super good otherwise. Started the Tony Ferguson one yet?

I am on day three and going good so far. Let's get it off us this time for good eh woman?

If you're hitting the gym as well you should be seeing good losses so...Hurry with your results!! LOL

hmmm -That's still a good loss. It seems low because of Lipotrim. We're gonna have to completely put LT out of our minds. Before LT, 3kgs would have had ya over the moon! That's half a stone off! NOt bad considering you've gotten to eat! lol

Well done woman! Keep it going now! ;)

Back