New to CS - what damage is a baked potato?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by Zebs07, 13 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Zebs07

Zebs07 Dance the positive spin..

Start Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.84%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Dukan presently (aim 21.5lb); Lipotrim previously (5 stone)
    Hi there
    Im just looking for some advice. What damage would having a baked potato every day do?

I have over last six months lost 4.5 stone on combination of Lipotrim TFR/healthy eating plan. I now only want to lose about another half stone but dont want to go back on LP TFR because of the refeed process (too many nights out etc coming up) - plus my hubby is really against me going back on it.

Anyway, to get to the point - I had a chat with a Rowlands assistant today about CS - I told her I wanted to still eat normal/healthy but only once a day so was looking for 2shake/1meal (eg. steamed chicken/fish, veg and a baked potato). She told me that would be fine.

I was so chuffed to hear this cos it meant I wouldnt be worrying about reintroducing carbs/other foodtypes at the end (which was where I had probs with Lipotrim).

Anyway... sorry I do tend to ramble a bit. I bought a weeks pack of CS, came home, read the stuff and realised that potatoes etc are non-allowable! What should I do now ... the whole point was I didnt want to cut any food types out again completely ... what damage is it likely to do if I do have a small baked potato each evening?

Aaaarrrgghhh sorry for the incredibly long post.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HappyNoodles

HappyNoodles Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Considering doing CS is reduced calories anyway I'm sure you would, maybe not at such speed?
    Sorry I'm not much help!!
    What was your combination plan?? Well done that's great!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.