New to CS - what damage is a baked potato?

Zebs07

Dance the positive spin..
Hi there
Im just looking for some advice. What damage would having a baked potato every day do?

I have over last six months lost 4.5 stone on combination of Lipotrim TFR/healthy eating plan. I now only want to lose about another half stone but dont want to go back on LP TFR because of the refeed process (too many nights out etc coming up) - plus my hubby is really against me going back on it.

Anyway, to get to the point - I had a chat with a Rowlands assistant today about CS - I told her I wanted to still eat normal/healthy but only once a day so was looking for 2shake/1meal (eg. steamed chicken/fish, veg and a baked potato). She told me that would be fine.

I was so chuffed to hear this cos it meant I wouldnt be worrying about reintroducing carbs/other foodtypes at the end (which was where I had probs with Lipotrim).

Anyway... sorry I do tend to ramble a bit. I bought a weeks pack of CS, came home, read the stuff and realised that potatoes etc are non-allowable! What should I do now ... the whole point was I didnt want to cut any food types out again completely ... what damage is it likely to do if I do have a small baked potato each evening?

Aaaarrrgghhh sorry for the incredibly long post.

Considering doing CS is reduced calories anyway I'm sure you would, maybe not at such speed?
Sorry I'm not much help!!
What was your combination plan?? Well done that's great!

Back