Step 1 Sole Source + new to cwp day 5!

samib09

Hello,
My name is sam,
I have been struggling with my weight for 6 years now.
Up to the age of 17 I tend to stay at 9-10 stone but over the years I have reached my heaviest at 19.4 stones :(
I now have a very big incentive to really do something about my weight, I'm getting married in October!
A few Saturdays ago I went wedding dress shopping and I hated it, I felt ugly and I shouldn't be feeling that way it should have been the best feeling ever.
So 5 days ago I start on 4 shakes a day and I am determined to lose this weight!
I will admit I have found it very challenging but I have not cheated :D
I also did a sneaky weigh in today, so far have lost 6lbs which I very pleased with.
My weigh in is on monday.
I wish all the luck and happiness to everyone that is on this journey too xx

Hi there,
I too have managed to hit my heaviest weight of 16.11 and am currently on day 6. The weekend has quite frankly been mental torture but as my consultant reminded me today - this diet is mind over matter and just keep focusing on why you need to lose this weight. Welcome to the boards and good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tell me about it, i have no routine and no work on the weekends to keep me busy.
And thank you, good luck to you too :)

Hi and all the best with your weight loss. Make sure you are drinking plenty of water, as it is an important part of the weight loss.

You have made it through five days - it gets easier and easier, and you have great motivation to succeed. You are going to feel happy in your wedding dress :)

Thank you, yes been drinking roughly 3 litres aday.
Brought myself a litre bobble bottle which I highly recommend. Well done your weight loss so far :)

Sam well done I've just completed my week one and I'm down -12 lbs on ss it's an amazing feeling jumping off the scales with your constant stick with it it's not easy but so worth it. Current weight 13 . 6 lbs and I'm determined to break 12 stone in the next 10 days it's mind over matter keep busy too I find the boredom can creep in too. Best of luck Jess x

Good luck hun. I'm getting married in October too :) you'll feel amazing once you've lost the weight and get into your dress. X

Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

Thank you ladies! Feeling great today not so hungry and weigh in today and have lost 8lbs day6 so happy!
sorry being nosey! What day in October? Mine is 24th :)

You will do this with no problem Sam. Your wedding is such a good incentive!! Congratulations and best of luck with your cwp journey xxx

Thank you Mrs Dodd,
getting stuck in on week 3 now and have lost nearly stone which I'm so happy about :)

Fabulous. You go girl! Xx

4 weeks from 19.4 to 17.13 yay

excellent work hunni. xx

Thank you, step 2 is the best specially having half term was a life saver!

I do a mixture of ss plus and step 2. Mainly have mushroom stir fry in the evenings. feels like a treat doesn't it! xxx

Back