New to Dieting!

Fang

Hi All,

Are there any chaps out there that have completed the LL course or are just about to start?

I am new to this sort of thing but have realised, (finally) that I need to loose weight, am 34 and weight 21 stone, BMI of 42.

Is this really as good as people say it is? I am sure you can understand my nervousness at potential ill health or side effects?

All help appreciated, am hoping to take the first step to 'slimdome' soon!

Cheers

Fang

Hi Fang

THere are some chaps about. But I will put my two penneth in if thats OK? :)

LL is fantastic. I had all the same concerns as you, on the health side. But I have had no ill effects, in fact, have been healthier then I have been in years. A chronic 'cold-catcher, and I have not had a single sniffle since I start in January.

In 9 short months, I have lost just under 9 stone. I don't hink you have that much to lose. But you can see the record pace it comes off. There was no other diet for me that worked because they took to long, and it felt a constant uphill insurmountable unacheivable task. SO I always quit. At this pace - ANYTHING is possible.

It is hardcore - and you need to be committed to it 100% for the full benefit.....but it is so worth it. It is hands down, the very best thing I have ever done in my life.

Good luck in your decision process!!! I am sure you will get lots of input from others. Your wise to be doing a bit of research - helps put your mind at rest.

Good luck!!

:)

Im in day 3, and id recommend doing it, the first few days are pure hell, coz ur body is used to all the rubbish we ate, but you have nothing to lose but weight
Take BL's word for it, she is a legend, she has done soo well. Read all the posts most of it is positive read.

Back