NEW TO DUKAN

laura1976

Hi people I'm starting the Dukan diet at the end of the month. I've a few social gatherings to attend and then I'll be 100% focused. I've just ordered the Dukan book, so I'll read it cover to cover, as I'm not to sure whats involved. I've tried many diets but give up to easley, so fingers crossed this is the diet for me! :)

Hi there.
Am sure you will find the Dukan book really interesting and it will motivate you to want to get started. I got a couple of socials out of the way before starting as I didn't want to find an excuse to come off track.
There is also heaps of info on the net - bit because much of it can be conflicting I would always advocate reading the book to give yourself the best start possible

Welcome! Great idea to get the socials out of the way before starting, I did too!
Enjoy the book and pop on here with any questions :)

I too am starting near the end of the month - 31st to be precise. Do you want to buddy up? I have 22lbs to loose by new year - hopefully!

I started the diet last Monday and had a really successful first week! (I lost 5.6 lb after a week on Attack)

I've been trying really hard to be as inventive as possible so I don't get bored.

I've really found myself not being as hungry as I normally am and now I can eat veg again on alternate days, filling up a lot quicker!

I am so motivated to lose the weight so nothing can stop me... I go out quite a lot and have even been driving and having diet cokes. The feeling of looking at the scales and seeing the loss is really what motivates me most - IT WORKS!!

Really hope I can get to know you guys and learn from you all and hopefully I can be useful and share some stuff too!

I too am starting near the end of the month - 31st to be precise. Do you want to buddy up? I have 22lbs to loose by new year - hopefully!
Hi Baby Cakes thanks for your reply. I would love to buddy up so it defo keeps me on track. I'm going to research the diet thoroughly and that's why I'm waiting until after Halloween, as I've failed on so many diet as i don't give them 100%. I have about 5st to lose and I'm determined to do it, there's no giving up this time!

Back