Total Solution New to exante 1/8/12

Yuck! Well done on day 5 x

Right as you can tell by me new signature i have set myself a XMAS challenge to lose 85lbs or close as possible, works out about 4lbs a week and have 20 weeks to complete it, here goes

yay for the 7lbs hun that's great, I asked in the chemist but she said only on prescription,so you must be right about that, I got these ones off Amazon 100 stix for £4:30 +pp they came 2 days later, I know most people day not to waste money on them but I like to know lol :)

Thanks for that I just managed to get some ketostix, I would like to know if im in Ketosis too lol even though the sticks may not be a guaranteed measurement. Hope your doing well and good luck on the xmas challenge! Hope you reach your goals! :bestwishes:

Thanks for that I just managed to get some ketostix, I would like to know if im in Ketosis too lol even though the sticks may not be a guaranteed measurement. Hope your doing well and good luck on the xmas challenge! Hope you reach your goals! :bestwishes:

oh thankyou, its gonna be a long old slug but will be worth it im sure :)

Day 6 flew by, did some cleaning upstairs, iv been that busy iv only just finished my second shake and aint even had my bar yet and its 11:30, hubby's back tomorrow yay although i think iv got threw it quite well without him :)
roll on day 7 then on Wednesday its weigh in day whoop, cant wait :)

cant believe day 7 is nearly done, so looking forward to weigh in tomorrow then getting started on week 2, the time is just flying by the month will soon be over lol, even made it threw yesterday and today unscathed hubby will be back in about 2 hrs, really thought id buckle with boredom at night alone and eat the entire house but nope, it was fine, even managed 4ltrs yesterday after doing a few days having 3ltrs, right off to have a little tidy up before jase gets back :) roll on tomorrow :)

Ok week 1 and i lost an amazing 11lbs wow :) so made up

Yay! Well done, all that hard work was worth it!

Yay! Well done, all that hard work was worth it!

It so was hun, day 3 was the day that ill remember forever as being the day i nearly ate my house lol, but made it threw, had a good loss, now i know i have done 1 week i know i can do another then hopefully will get another decent loss and that will carry me threw again and so on and so on :)

Yep that's a great start! The weeks will fly by now :D

11lbs!!! = AWESOME!!! :D Keep going it will all be worth it!

Yep that's a great start! The weeks will fly by now :D

cheers guys and kingmaker well done on ur 13lbs, i looked for a diary of yours or something to comment but couldn't find one, so here my well done to you yay 13lbs is awesome x

Helloooo nic! Sorry for the week off, I was on my food week and so would have made myself feel guilty if I'd have come on here. Having said that, being able to read through your first week is so nice, I'm absolutely over the moon for you, youre doing so incredibly well! I feel like you're my official diet buddy ;) haha. CONGRATULATIONS on the loss! How are you finding week 2? Lucy xX

LucyDee said:
Helloooo nic! Sorry for the week off, I was on my food week and so would have made myself feel guilty if I'd have come on here. Having said that, being able to read through your first week is so nice, I'm absolutely over the moon for you, youre doing so incredibly well! I feel like you're my official diet buddy ;) haha. CONGRATULATIONS on the loss! How are you finding week 2? Lucy xX

yay your back again, thanks hun also very very made up with the 1st week :) week 2 is going ok went for a bike ride and a 2 mile walk yesterday and then had an egg white when I got home as I was abit shakey but did the same today and feel good, was abit late with my last shake and bar and just ate them together and now feeling totally full, so all is good, being pestered by the kids to go swimming tomorrow I don't mine the swimming part its getting to and from the pool I hate but I do it for them :) i'm such a good mum lol, how's you're food week going did you do the full week or just splash our while you were away, and I'll happily be diet buddys, mainly so I have someone to tell me to get on with it while i'm having a whiney day lol xxxx

Crikey, all that exercise on TS + egg white?! That's amazing! I don't exercise at all (other than walking up the stairs of death at work, and only cause I can't avoid them) you really sound like you're going to do fantastically :) have you got nice weather where you are? It's really sunny here and swimming sounds brill, but alas I'm working all weekend! It's a hard life lol. My food week was...interesting! I was a bit naughty. And by a bit naughty I mean I had two pizzas an other stuff as well! Haha, I'll tell you all about it in tomorrow's vid. I gained 9lbs but I've been 100% since I got back so it's not sooo bad, all I've really done is give myself more work to do, and it was a goo enough week for me not to mind;) I didn't do a video last weekend because i wanted to be able to give good news with the bad. I've got my weigh in tomorrow and I'm excited/nervous to see the outcome! X

Back