Total Solution New to exante 1/8/12

Crikey, all that exercise on TS + egg white?! That's amazing! I don't exercise at all (other than walking up the stairs of death at work, and only cause I can't avoid them) you really sound like you're going to do fantastically :) have you got nice weather where you are? It's really sunny here and swimming sounds brill, but alas I'm working all weekend! It's a hard life lol. My food week was...interesting! I was a bit naughty. And by a bit naughty I mean I had two pizzas an other stuff as well! Haha, I'll tell you all about it in tomorrow's vid. I gained 9lbs but I've been 100% since I got back so it's not sooo bad, all I've really done is give myself more work to do, and it was a goo enough week for me not to mind;) I didn't do a video last weekend because i wanted to be able to give good news with the bad. I've got my weigh in tomorrow and I'm excited/nervous to see the outcome! X

i dont exersice every day infact after my swim today im taking a break till after weigh in as when i dieted last year when i did to much i stalled so dont want that to happen cause that would suck, yeah we do have some gorgeous weather today, im sure it wont last long but its good that its here now, shame no BBQ though :( lol, and well done on on only the 9lb gained on the week, im dreading my 1st food week i bet i put everything back on lol, right im gonna run for abit and the little people are all tired after our swim and need feeding, anded up dragging them round tesco when we were done so non of them are happy lol, xxx

Where you get all this energy I'll never understand I get worn out just doing house hold chores

its called 3 children, i just cant shut down till about 11 at night which means once there in bed at 8 and iv tidied up im still raring to go, thats why i always walk at night then when i get back have my bar them im out for the count lol xxx

Ok so today's been non stop, spend nearly 5 hrs at the pool with the kids, managed to get 26 laps done on my own while hubby watched the little ones, after the 2 days exercise iv done my legs are gonna hurt tomorrow so no more till after weigh in on weds :)

Ok so this week official weigh in sucks ass, 2lbs lost i mean wtf, i had 1 egg white mid week but i have done loads of exercise, walking swimming and a little bike ride, so surely that egg white couldn't have done that much, so peed off, although its 2lbs more, but man what a sucky result for not eating for a week, hopefully next week will be better, im actually trying S&S for this week as im seriously bored of exante, but will be back next week as i have 2 weeks of products to finish, at least with S&S i can eat with hubby as i can have 100g of white meat and 200g of veg each night as the s&s products have less kcals then exante, loads more shake flavors, soup flavors and 8 bars exciting lol, so ill be back next week although as this is my little diary ill prob come on and update with how im going

yeah thats what hubby said so iv started measuring aswell this week, should have started at the beginning but never even thought of it

The loss thing will probably be muscle, there's no way it could be right otherwise! I find measuring helps but I'm terrible for forgetting what I was before! You'll have to let me know what you think of S&S as I thought about trying it but wasn't too sure. Xx

well today iv had tomato soup with black pepper, then about 4 had tomato chilli with chilli powder added it was amazing, then for tea I had chicken beast with a garlic herb rub and rocket salad with a few spoons of balsamic vinegar, then iv just had my bar and it was gorgeous choc truffa which was lovely and chewy,.so day one I feel like iv eaten loads and not feeling even peckish, can wait for tomorrow, i'm on the 3 packs and a high protein low carb meal after day 1 id say go for it,

omg I can't believe iv made it to day 18, on day 1-2 I couldn't even imagion it but here it is andits gone sooooo quick, weigh in 3 on weds (day 22) here I come

Can't wait to hear how you've done! It does go quicker and quicker once you've done the first week, flies by really! X

gosh you have done really well, you are so focused and every one is so helpful.Am starting tomoz with exante did it last year and lost 3 and a half stone but put it back on by being a pig its my own fault and l could kick myself (but l cant get my leg high enough haha) anyway good luck and no dought you will be hearing from me as l found this site so supportive xx

gosh you have done really well, you are so focused and every one is so helpful.Am starting tomoz with exante did it last year and lost 3 and a half stone but put it back on by being a pig its my own fault and l could kick myself (but l cant get my leg high enough haha) anyway good luck and no dought you will be hearing from me as l found this site so supportive xx

Ahhh thanks hunny and good luck, keep me let me know how ur weigh in goes :)

Ok so iv been a little slack with keeping my little diary up to date but been really busy house hunting as hubby has just signed off the army and started a new job so new house is needed, but everything else is going really well, diet exercise ect, my 3rd weigh in tomorrow so ill be back then with the result of that :)

going really well, im currently sat eating my chicken and salas topped by the spicy chilli s&s pack..... sooo nice, i love the packs, not all of them i but i hate mushroom so that aint there fault lol, next week im gonna finish my last 2 weeks of exante though, not looking forward to it lol, but honestly try hun, even if you get the taster pack which gives you 1 of each product so u can see what u like, iv got my faves so when i order this again ill only order pacific things, but yum oh and theres a choc crispy shake, Oooooo its got like little rice crispies in it and little nuts Mmm im gonna order at least 30 of those and cant see myself getting bored of it either lol

Ok so third week weigh in totals 5lb and 4 inches lost :) absolutely made up with that by next week im hoping to hit 1 1/2st but most importantly get under 20st :)

Last edited:
Hello All!! I am new to Exante/Minimins too (so I hope I'm posting this in the right place :p) Only just recently discovered Minimins and feel SO inspired by you guys! I've tried every diet under the sun in the past couple of years trying to shift the four stone weight gain which I aquired in 8 months (PCOS) and have failed everytime (major lack of motivation/ generally feeling very helpless) however, time to stop feeling sorry for myself and GET ON WITH IT! A friend of mine recently lost a similar amount of weight on VLCD this and your stories have made me realise it IS possible and I need to get over my negative way of thinking. I'm hoping that you guys might be able to help me with that? :) Sooooo....I am on Day 1 of Exante. Had a shake for breakfast (vanilla)- very nice :) a shake for lunch (chocolate) - very nice :) :) and hopefully a soup for dinner? Hoping to get though the first day and then the first week - mini goals! Thanks for reading - I didn't mean for it to become an essay!! Xxxxx

Hello All!! I am new to Exante/Minimins too (so I hope I'm posting this in the right place :p) Only just recently discovered Minimins and feel SO inspired by you guys! I've tried every diet under the sun in the past couple of years trying to shift the four stone weight gain which I aquired in 8 months (PCOS) and have failed everytime (major lack of motivation/ generally feeling very helpless) however, time to stop feeling sorry for myself and GET ON WITH IT! A friend of mine recently lost a similar amount of weight on VLCD this and your stories have made me realise it IS possible and I need to get over my negative way of thinking. I'm hoping that you guys might be able to help me with that? :) Sooooo....I am on Day 1 of Exante. Had a shake for breakfast (vanilla)- very nice :) a shake for lunch (chocolate) - very nice :) :) and hopefully a soup for dinner? Hoping to get though the first day and then the first week - mini goals! Thanks for reading - I didn't mean for it to become an essay!! Xxxxx

Hey hun and welcome yeah this is the wrong spot this is my diary lol, but if you go to exante then hit post new thread then everyone will be able to see it and people will be alot more welcoming, iv been here a while and just chatter utter rusbbish sometimes so not many peple will see your post here, but like i said go out of here and post a new thread on the exante thread xxx :) og and everyone here is wonderful, always someone around to talk threw thing or just read your moans :)

Ok so i was terrible today, i ate 2 cadburys fudge bars eeek, thing is i dont usually even eat the stuff so dont know why i ate 2 in the space of 30 mins, anyway i went for an hrs swim and burnt of the kcals and i should be fine in ketosis as it takes about 600g to knock me out, just sooooo peed off with myself, but really enjoyed my swim, really should start doing it every day in stead of 1-2 a week, i love that its low impact but works everything,

Back