New to Exante (and male lol)

slimmann

Hi guys im new to this forum and just started the Exante diet today. After much reading up and research on the Exante diet total weight loss programme i decided to go for it, so yesterday i oredered my bumper pack of shakes and soups, unfortunately they did not arrive in time for breakfast so as i had some slimfast in the cupboard, as this was the diet i was going to originally follow, i decided to mix three scoops with water and it was ok and got me through until luchtime.My bumper pack arrived just before lunch so i just went for it, i had the tomato and basil soup for lunch and have just had a thai chicken soup for dinner and i must say i was quite surprised with both as they were actually quite nice.I dont know how men fair to women with weight loss on the Exante total weight loss programme as there are no success strories to read of, but i will just cross my fingers.Also can anyone give me some advice on todays routine as like i say i have had a slimfast for breakfast as my Exante packs didnt arrived by breakfast, then i had a Exante soup for lunch and one for dinner, should i also try to squeeze in a third pack of Exante today, maybe a chocolate shake made with hot water before i go to bed, any advice would be great :).

I start the gym on monday so my body should be ketosis by then hopefully but i will not over do it for the first week so my body can get use to it.Any support would be great as i am doing on my own and sometimes some words of encouragement really help.Just to let you all know my starting weight is 233lbs and my target weight is 163lbs, so a total of 70lbs to loose.Anyway thanks for reading and i will update you next wednesday when i weigh myself to let you all know how i have done.

Hi! Only been doing Exante a week so not sure about the chocolate shake. However this forum is great and it won't be long before someone posts you some advice.

Good luck with your first week!

Thanks guys :)

Definitely have your 3rd pack.
The slimfast wouldn't have 1/3 of your daily vits and mins that the 3rd exante pack will provide, so yeah always have your 3 packs no matter what.

Apparently men tend to lose weight quicker than women on VLCD's so lucky you!
Good luck with your weight loss.

Good Luck, first week is the toughest so just focus on getting to your first weigh in and after that it will be much easier! x

I start today and am new however I have tried it before and failed but I am no matter how hard or anything I am going to make it through week one taking it a day at a time.

Little tip for your Slim-Man (I too, am also male - always have been! - and I love it very much...).

In the future, just order the milkshake packs. Don't get the mixed 'bumper' ones....Why? Because you can replace the cereal bars with the ones you can buy in Tesco but please ensure you only have one bar a day in any case. They taste nicer and they're much cheaper. A score should cover enough bars for about a month and if you combine this approach with using just two shake packs a day....well, you'll get around a month and a half's supply for around £125!!

Bonus and a half! Those little shysters at Exante will tell you to only use their bars and so forth...but ignore them...(I mean, what do they know?) The Tesco ones are fine. Provided, of course, you don't swallow them down with a Big Mac and Large Fries and a super-size chocolate milkshake 'on the side' before heading off down to Greggs the Bakers for a 6 pack of custard doughnuts.

Oh, and there's the soups too. In my opinion, I'd rather drink the contents of a bucket that has been used to mop-up a kebabery after a late night's trading than the tomato flavour, but opinions here vary. I don't mind the taste of the milkshakes but they're certainly not as nice (or sweet) as SlimFast - their strawberry flavour shakes tastes as if they might actually have witnessed a strawberry of some variety during their miserable conception. The Exante efforts, however, not so.

Nevertheless, if you can stand the headaches, the dry mouth, the occasional sensation of absolute starvation and living your life like a social lepper for the next four or five months, Exante is actually, truly, very worth it. Don't be surprised if you're losing as much as a pound each day, and a stone or so in the first week won't be out-of-the-question.

All you have left to do is to cut up your High & Mighty store card.

lol @ frostedluckycharm
needed a good laugh cheers fella

Hi guys im new to this forum and just started the Exante diet today. After much reading up and research on the Exante diet total weight loss programme i decided to go for it, so yesterday i oredered my bumper pack of shakes and soups, unfortunately they did not arrive in time for breakfast so as i had some slimfast in the cupboard, as this was the diet i was going to originally follow, i decided to mix three scoops with water and it was ok and got me through until luchtime.My bumper pack arrived just before lunch so i just went for it, i had the tomato and basil soup for lunch and have just had a thai chicken soup for dinner and i must say i was quite surprised with both as they were actually quite nice.I dont know how men fair to women with weight loss on the Exante total weight loss programme as there are no success strories to read of, but i will just cross my fingers.Also can anyone give me some advice on todays routine as like i say i have had a slimfast for breakfast as my Exante packs didnt arrived by breakfast, then i had a Exante soup for lunch and one for dinner, should i also try to squeeze in a third pack of Exante today, maybe a chocolate shake made with hot water before i go to bed, any advice would be great :).

I start the gym on monday so my body should be ketosis by then hopefully but i will not over do it for the first week so my body can get use to it.Any support would be great as i am doing on my own and sometimes some words of encouragement really help.Just to let you all know my starting weight is 233lbs and my target weight is 163lbs, so a total of 70lbs to loose.Anyway thanks for reading and i will update you next wednesday when i weigh myself to let you all know how i have done.

Hey, how are you getting on?

He's already jumped ship. I saw him in BK earlier ordering a super-size Chicken Royale Meal with extra onion rings. Shocking.

(I was only in there to see what he was up to, of course.)

Hi guys just a quick update im on day 3 and all is going well, i have felt a little hungry but not on a mass scale so fingers crossed.I must say i have enjoyed all the soup flavours so far a little creamy but not overly, the shakes on the other hand are very creamy and not a bit like slimfast shakes, but i can live with it lol, any way will update you all again next wednesday on my first weigh in after starting.

Glad you're doing well :) Keep it up x

Back