Total Solution New to Exante - excited but nervous!

Hi,

My name is Claire and I have finally reached the tipping with my weight. I am 5'10 and weighed in at 19 stones 3 lbs and decided it was time for drastic action. I am struggling to get into my size 20 clothes and I refuse to go up another size. I want to start a family in about a year as my mother keeps reminding me time is ticking away!! At 32 with this weight and suffering from PCOS it is time to haul my ass into gear! I'm stepping away from the the pies and getting slim!

I was looking into doing Lighter Life and researching review when I saw comment that Exante tasted much better and was much cheaper. I ordered two bumper packs which arrived last Monday and I started on Tuesday morning. I figured with laying out that expense I'd just have to suck it up and stick to it. Day six now and apart from the hunger and the constant toilet visits from all the water it is going well.

I like all the soups, shakes and bars which has been a great result. I'm not so sure about the carbonara but I paid for it so I am eating it! Hoping that some of the coking tips I have seen will make it a bit better!

I am so glad that there is a supportive forum available to all of us. My slim friends just can't understand the prospect of having to lose so much weight!!

I don't have scales in the house as I go mental and weigh myself incessantly. I don't want to get in that obsessive cycle again. I am torn about whether I want to weigh myself. I am sure the diet is working as even after six days my clothes are getting less rigid. I am worried that if I starting weighing myself weekly I'll get down if I don't get the same week loss every week. I may even be stupid enough to reward myself with food if I do well too! I think I will also obsess about projections of weight loss and start driving myself nuts. Has anyone else struggled on this??

I am going to stick to this diet and look hot!!:D:p;)

x

Hi Claire :)

I've got PCOS too, which really doesn't help when you're trying to lose weight lol I get a bit OCD about weighing too which is silly really because it's not all about the numbers but sometimes you just need to see a drop to keep yourself motivated. Have you tried other diets in the past? Good luck! x

Hi Samprand,

I've tried and quit them all! I was successful with WW a few years ago and lost 46lbs but after my dad died I ate and ate and ate. I now just go through phases of being really healthy and then binging for weeks on end. As it is easier to put weight on than to lose it I always end up a bit fatter. Oink!!

Have you tried any other diets?

Hi, I have just restarted today. I just wanted to wish you luck. It is a great diet with amazing results but it does take determination and resolve! I lost alot of weight, but put it back on coz I got ignorant and pretended I wasnt putting much back on! Im back on it now with a vengence!

Hello

I started exante today!I had lost 2stone last year on atkins - changed jobs and it all came back on. Found my 1st sake a bit hard to swallow this morning but im sure i will get used to them.

I have put the scales in the cupboard until next monday...

Hello

I started exante today!I had lost 2stone last year on atkins - changed jobs and it all came back on. Found my 1st sake a bit hard to swallow this morning but im sure i will get used to them.

I have put the scales in the cupboard until next monday...

You need to put your weight ticker into your signature as it automatically moderates your posts.

If you click on the link below it will show you step by step how to do it.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

Good luck with Exante!

Hi everyone!

Well done wana_be_skinny_mummy for getting back on a diet. It is so hard to get back on a diet after putting weight back on. I'm sure you will do amazing well. It is hard but worth it.

Rocksteddy85 how are you getting on with the shakes now? I blend them with ice and that has really helped me, especially with the banana one. I also add coffee to the vanilla one which makes it really good.

I am still struggling with the carbonara but I continue to try as it helps to mix up the routine. Still loving the soups are bars!

I was away at a family funeral for two days so I was off the diet then. I was actually good with food but the drink I consumed was obscene!Back to sober weekends which I do find difficult but it will be worth it.

In other news my boyfriend sat and ate a giant tasty looking pizza beside me on Friday night. It took all my willpower not to have any but I was so proud of myself afterwards. He does keep offering to eat in the other room which is so sweet but I feel bad banishing him to the other room.

Stay determined!!

xx

hello!

how is Exante going now? i am just staring week 3 now and much better all round with the shakes, i add more water and drink it with a straw! Still not tried the vanillia one with coffee, have you tried it hot yet? ahhhh the dreaded pizza, my husband had one on saturday and it smelt delicous, manged to stay away from it though!

ordered next months batch and went for pick your own, dont think i could face anymore tomato soup!

Hi,

It is going well, thanks. I'm 9 lbs down so far after 3 weeks. It would have been more but with the 3 days off for a funeral up north and then being off for 4 days as I was away at a friends for a long weekend I'm still chuffed. I went straight back on it today and feeling less bloated already. I did have to endure watching my boyfriend eat a McDonalds today but the thought of losing more weight kept me going. Well done on resisting the pizza!

I am going to relent and weigh myself on a weekly basis. I weighed myself at my friends and it was seeing the weight loss that got me straight back on the diet. I'll buy scales but I think may have to ask my boyfriend to hide the scales so I only weigh once a week.

You are doing amazingly well!! You must be so happy with the results!

The vanilla with coffee is fab! I love all the shakes and have them all blended with ice. The only downside is they can give me an upset tummy. I think it is the shock of all the vitamins and minerals and the speed that I drink them!

I'm lucky that I like all the soups but the porridge and the carbonara are a struggle for me. I started making porridge cookies which I find much nicer than eating it normally.

I want to order another batch and do pick your own so I can get all my favourites but I still have loads left as I ordered 2 months worth when I started. I got the winter warmer and the soups and shakes bumper packs. I'll check the dates though to see how long they are in date for. If you are on facebook there is an exante swapping site if you get bored with a certain flavour.

What did you order?

xx

19 lbs down! I will not reward myself with food!!!

Well done! you must be feeling very proud of yourself! I am not weighing myself until the 11th, so will try and stay off the scales until then. I ordered mainly vanillia shakes and a few strawberry ones. Also added some carbonara and porridge so will see how they go. I have just started my food wee so had some chcken with a wee bit of green veg tonight. amazed at how a litttle food fills me up? how did your food week go?

Hi Rocksteddy,

I was totally well chuffed but a long weekend away and off the diet now has me filled with weight gain fear. Back on it tomorrow with vengeance and exercising too.

You have done fab with the weight loss too! Keep up the good work.

Due to the break I am going straight back on Total Solution. I'm not sure if I want to do a food week. Lots of people on here don't appear to do it. It is all about personal choice though. I think the point is to boost your metabolism. Let me knoe how you get on and I thik I'll try it once I have doe 4 weeks total.44

xx

Well done on your losses thats awesome in 4 weeks!! And a big well done for being able to go off plan and get straight back on again, loads of people really struggle to do that so cheers to you!

When I fall of it's generally through boredom and wanting to go for a drink not food particularly, but I was booze free last week (totally unplanned and not good for a Scottish person!!) So I reckon I can have 2 more weekswithout vodka and see how I go from there.

I found it helped last time to not think about it as a diet but just something I'm doing for a little while, if that makes any sense!!

Keep up the stellar work!

Back