New to Exante - Flexi help please!

elldonut

Hi all! Have read these posts for a while but never had the guts to join. I’ve had a year with Slimming World now - lost 11lbs in the first three months and then completely lost the discipline. Feel like the last 9 months I’ve been going two steps forward and one step back... i have gradually gained half a stone back snd am feeling really low and crappy about my body image. I picked Exante because I just wanted to do something to kick start eating right again!
A lot of stuff I’m reading about Exante is from people doing TS. Anyone on Flexi and can help me make sure I’m doing it right? My sachets just arrived today... I’m thinking to have them for breakfast and lunch as I’m out of the house but then eating a low carb dinner with my boyfriend. Can I expect to see quick results with that, and do you have any tips for dinner options?
Any help appreciated!

That sounds like a god plan. Have you checked out https://www.exantediet.com/blog/recipes/ ? It's also worth googling 5-2 diet recipes for other low cal lower carb recipes. Use a scales and track what you put in. Lots of things you can cook for two with yr boyfriend doing some extra starch and having a larger portion. Here's a list of low carb veg - which also means they are usually lower calories too. https://www.dietdoctor.com/low-carb/vegetables

Really helpful links, thank you! And good tip on extra starch/ bigger portions for bf... he will be happy with that haha. Are you on Flexi as well?

I'm on a vlcd that's similar - 5 smaller sachets and lots of low carb veg and 100g max of higher carbs such as onions, tomatoes, cabbage and red berries. So I usually have a savory sachet - like an ommlette, chicken nuggets (no relation at all!) or sometimes a pancake that comes with choc sauce (not recognisably chocolate). Then when I've shed 70%, it's like yr flex - replacing the evening sachet with some low cal protein. Occasionally now I have some fish or chicken - as the GP said that would be fine. Mostly I stick to the sachets - so easy.

Back