New to Exante - help!

Hi everyone, Im in need of some encouragement. Been on exante for one week now and only lost 3lb...im dissapointed. everyone else seems to lose alot more! Ive got 2 and a half stone to lose. On the plus side im enjoying it and have not had the urge to cheat . em x

hi, 3lbs is still a good loss. its takes a while for your body to adjust and takes up to 5 days to get in to ketosis. stick with it. weigh yourself at the same time every week with the same clothes on. :)

Hi mailouise:) Well done you...getting through the first week is tough!

3lbs is still a loss!! Hows your water intake? I know doing LL that I lost more weight the weeks I drank more water...although little and often throughout the day.

Hope this helps and dont be discouraged by *only* 3lbs...its still 3lb less than last week!

Thanks ladies, i know its better than nothing! I will drink more water, not had 2 ltr to be honest. oops. i lost 3 lb byday 3 and nothing since. ive got ketostix and still not in ketosis? em x

Yes, if you don't drink at least your 2 liters of water every day, it'll be hard to get into ketosis.
It's 2,5 liters if you have one if the bars.
Try upping your water intake and you'll be in ketosis in no time.

Good luck!

Dont get hung up on the ketostix readings they can be very unreliable. If you're more than a week into the diet the chances are you're in ketosis

FWIW my carb tolerance levels seem to have dropped since starting Exante and Im not getting into ketosis. I need the bars for work the next couple of weeks but have decided to stop having bars after that unless its an emergency. Im hoping that because they are higher carb than the soups and shakes dropping them in favour of another soup or shake will mean I can get back into ketosis.

Back