Total Solution New to Exante - how are you all finding it?

beccalou27

Hi

I'm new to this diet, and although i always have a nosey on Minimins i'm pretty new to leaving threads and posts etc. Usually i like Dukan, but finding it a pain atm. I have lost 8lbs but bored this time round. I feel as though i need a break from the daily choice of food!

Anyway, it would be great if you could tell me how you are all finding this diet, if you have any tips or different ways to prepare the shakes etc and maybe how much loss you are averaging each week would be amazing as i am planning on starting Exante when my packs arrive on weds :p

Thanks!

Becca xx

Hi, I started yesterday, I felt a bit hungry going to bed but have woke up feeling fine, just had my strawberry shake which is nice not like the mushroom soup yesterday :-(
Good luck with everything and I'm here if you need a fellow exante buddy

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm on day 18 now, and I really like it. The first week is tricky, but the weightloss more than makes up for it, week one I lost 7lbs, week two I lost 4lbs ( I have posted 3lbs on here just now but I've realised it was four!) got my next weigh in on Sunday and I'm excited. Good luck with it all I'm sure you'll do terrifically! X

I have just finished week 1 and it was easier than I thought. The first few days are the hardest . The best part is not having to think about what you are eating
Remember to drink lots of water to fight off those pangs. I lost 7lb this week which is great for me because I am a slow loser normally. That would have taken me 4 weeks on weightwatchers. I would recommend giving it a go

Back