new to exante new to the forum

Thats amazing Kath I am looking forward to my first weigh in this weekend.
I am still feeling tired and hungry on day 5 but am keeping at it. x

I know think I will now leave it to my weekly weigh in. Guess I was just hoping to see a daily loss. Day four now and must say feeling much better. Anyone else had coke zero on total? I have heard its okay to have?

Hi
I've had coke zero and sparkling cherry and blackcurrant from sainsburys ( it has no citric acid ) and I've lost 29lbs in 6 weeks xx
Good luck everyone sounds like your doing well so far.

OMG pleeeeease don't talk about proper food, too early for me - my stomach did a little cartwheel when I read about the steaks and wines, and it's Friday night - my danger zone! :p

Hi All,

I started TS 2 weeks ago and have so far lost 13lbs! I've never stuck to any diet but after reading diaries on here which gave me so much inspiration decided to give it a go and so glad that I did. Yes it's tough especially the first week (I resisted x3 takeaways in that week which hurt)! Lol but you do get over it. I actually don't really think about food anymore and never feel hungry. I actually struggle to have my 3rd shake in the evening now. As everyone else has said, stick to it no matter how hard it is as you will be surprised by the results. Drink lots and lots of water and have a variety of products so you don't get bored. Ps. You can also drink black tea/coffee, dr.pepper zero which is very yummy! Coke zero and peppermint tea. A lot of people mix their coffee in with their vanilla shakes which I do too, and feels like a iced latte Mmm. Soups I cannot tolerate at all, bars are quite yummy too.
Best of luck to everyone! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh And can use sweeteners in tea/coffee and even shakes but I find they don't actually need it.
There is a couple of good threads on here which give you a list of things you can drink and also a thread where people have shared their hints and tips on spicing up their soups or shakes which is great. :)

Thanks for all the tips and well done. Day two for me got through yesterday relatively easily, laying in bed resisting the urge to go jump on the scales :)

Oh I'm terrible for the scales, I weigh everyday which I know I shouldn't buy can't resist although they have not really moved for the last 2 days so think I might restrain and just weigh once a week....if I can! Lol

No movement on scales but three perfect days under my belt. Must admit feeling hungry this morning but no turning back now - onwards and upwards as they say!! No that should be onwards and downwards ( on the scales :)))

Hi Traceyh28,

Well done so far, getting through those first 5 days was the hardest I thought, it gets easier thereafter. Hope you stayed on track this weekend although they definitely are the hardest! I've been around takeaways and BBQ's the lot which all smelt soooo good but kept telling myself I can eat all that food (in moderation of course) when I'm skinny! It definitely helps to think that.
Are you doing TS and are you having different types of meal replacements or just shakes? Xx

Hi Khill29
Survived the weekend JUST !! Day trip to Whitby and a night out in various bars. Six pound loss for the week which is nothing fantastic compared to most on here. Just doing T S with the starter pack this month might try some meals next month. Have two stone ten pounds to go but going to add some exercise in this month. How are you getting on ?

Hi Traceyh28,

Sorry not responded in a while, been so busy sorting out wedding stuff! Only 5 weeks to go which means only 5 weeks to lose some more weight with a lite break inbetween for my hen do! Wish me luck dont think it will be anything drastic but anything will be better than nothing I suppose!

How you getting on, this must be your second weekend now and surely must be easier than the last being as you survived that one?
I've been upping my calories to 800 this week as they say to but not liking it as weight hasn't moved for a week but at least I'm not putting on, hoping that when I got back to just 3 shakes a day again on Monday, it will kick start my metabolism again and I'll have a big loss in the first week? .....she says! Lol
X

Back