New to Exante - on my second week

Predator

Silver Member
Hi all, third time dieter here, but new to Exante.

Did LT a couple of years ago and lost a few stone, ended up putting it back on, did LT at the start of this year, and also Atkins after that, and lost a good amount of weight and unfortunately lost myself along the way somewhere...

Now I'm back :) this time though, I decided to try Exante. I loved the VLCD sort of diet, but I hated having to pay £48 a week and goto stupid weigh ins every week at a chemist that is a pain to get to, so I thought Exante would be great as I can buy it online and just weigh when I want to etc. etc. and its amazing, as the title suggests I've just finished week 1 and I really enjoy the meals. The bars are scrumptious, especially the chocolate orange ones, and the soups are all DELICIOUS!

I'm not really to keen on the chocolate shakes but *meh*. The others make up for it :)

Anyway, I'll be here for a while guys as I'm certain I have many pounds to lose (I haven't weighed myself since the last time I dieted) and I look forward to meeting you nice people :)

How can ANYONE not like the chocolate shakes :eek: Are you mad ;)

Glad youre enjoying Exante so far... welcome aboard

Hi Aaron and good luck, I'm with Spyro in that I think the choc shakes (hot) are the best thing!

Thanks all, lol I think the chocolate shakes taste like bonfire smoke o_O

I just love the banana shakes though, and all the soups!

Hi Aaron and welcome,cant say i agree about the soups dont like the tomato and basil but love the chocolate, you know what the say girls just love chocolate hahaha,

Hehe I must be weird then, because the chocolate was my least fave shake and I like the soups more then the shakes but all in all Im not minding either shakes or soups, which makes a change for this type of diet!

Good luck Aaran!

Thanks all. Friday will be the start of my 3rd week on Exante, and although its been really tough at times (such as going abroad) and walking past take aways and smelling my favourite food etc. I've stuck it out, and today a work colleague commented that she could see that I've lost weight haha, so I felt good about that and its the little things like that, that make you proud of yourself :)

Have you tried the choc shakes hot with a sweetener? I don't like them as much cold but everybody likes a hot choc don't they? Some folks also make them up with a mint tea to make a hot mint choc but I haven't tried that one.

I remember you from Atkins too, good luck with Exante, it really does work.

Good luck Aaron, take it one day at a time. Three weeks is brilliant xx

Back