New to Exante/VLCD

cla1red

Hi everyone Im Claire and this is the 1st time I will have tried a VLCD.I have done Slimming world in the past with some success,but the slow wieght lose has ment I have found it hard to stick with it.Also the fact that nothing is off limits has not helped me train myself.
I ordered my xante after much research today so it should be here tomorrow,am planning on starting it Monday.My freind is starting CD at the same time so although different plans same princable so we can support each other.
I have a read through some of your diaires and am amazed at the results,will have more time tomorrow to go through them and make comments Im sure.
I look forward to chatting with some of you and hopefully updating you with my sucess and Im sure a few downs on the way.:rolleyes:

Hi and welcome, hope you enjoy your exante journey and this forum is great for advice/having a moan /getting inspiration :D

Welcome and good luck x :)

Hi Claire and welcome to Exante. I hope you do really well and keep us posted on your results. xx

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone..
My xante stuff arrived today:) so have decided Im going to start tomorrow instead of monday,having my last super tonight.Then thats it,hoping I will be able to keep myself busy with the kids/hubby being at home over the weekend.
Just hope I like them now,if not Im just gonna grin and bare it.Have only got shakes for now so going to order some soups next week so I can mix it up a bit, paying £200:eek: in one hit was a bit hard to swallow.Unfortunaley I dont like the flavours of bars avaiable so I guess chewing anything for the next 3 wks is off limits.
Have to say Im quite excited mainly cause Im really focused and I know Im gonna see results.
Will update as and when..

Welcome and good luck!

Back