New to exante

But not to minimins! Ive registered today but have been a long time lurker. Im currently 10st 13lb, and would like to lower my bmi so the words OVERWEIGHT dont scream at me. Ive spent two years being pregnant, and have lost just over a stone since my youngest was born in september, not through doing anything in particular, but cant seem to shift this last bit. Took slimming world a little too literally and on a red day practically ate a whole pig, so that wasnt very successfull. WW was a bit better, i think being told 26 points and thats it! Worked much better for me, but i was constantly hungry! I love food, all the bad stuff, so i think exante is the only way i'll be able to battle the bulge and stop feeling like a little fat hobbit. I havent got any questions, read through loads on here and i think its pretty much answered them! Its made me feel much more positive and given me a little more belief in my own will power seeing everyones weightloss stats.

Well done and welcome. You have done step one! Joined, I hope it goes well for you.
GSQ

Holliebooby said:
But not to minimins! Ive registered today but have been a long time lurker. Im currently 10st 13lb, and would like to lower my bmi so the words OVERWEIGHT dont scream at me. Ive spent two years being pregnant, and have lost just over a stone since my youngest was born in september, not through doing anything in particular, but cant seem to shift this last bit. Took slimming world a little too literally and on a red day practically ate a whole pig, so that wasnt very successfull. WW was a bit better, i think being told 26 points and thats it! Worked much better for me, but i was constantly hungry! I love food, all the bad stuff, so i think exante is the only way i'll be able to battle the bulge and stop feeling like a little fat hobbit. I havent got any questions, read through loads on here and i think its pretty much answered them! Its made me feel much more positive and given me a little more belief in my own will power seeing everyones weightloss stats.

Hiya holliebooby! its guna b my first day tomoz which is about now seein as its almost midnight done quite a few diets like urself and figure now food has to be a no no 4 a while anyway got me some bars shakes n porridge feelin positive wanna feel gud about me all the best day 2 day on ur journey and read the daily reports from peeps it really will help u :)

Ohhh good luck! Im ordering next friday( payday :D) but trying not to let the fact ive got a week before i start be an excuse to scoff, im going to try and keep low carb this week!

I to will be Ordering the bumper shake pack next Friday, strangely I'm really excited about doing the Total solution, I know once I'm in a few days of the diet I won't be to happy

I know exactly what you mean, im quite excited too! I feel quite a bit of relief that im not going to be stuffing myself with stodge, day 2 in the evening i think is going to be my low point! Im a midnight muncher :)

I was going to be really good the week before I started but when I faced with BBQ, I say to myself "what the hell, I have started the diet yet". I need to work on my self discipline. Don't think PMS helps either

Hi kimi know what u mean about self dicipline peeps who av been doing exante for a few days an weeks say it really does get easier Im avin a bit if a topsy turvey few days myself will get my head around this I av to.....its so great to read all about the weight lossess this does spur u on :)

Thank you for the welcomes guys! Ordering tomorrow with a friend, booking a hol this weekend so if that dont give us motivation nothing will!

Back