new to exante

rj2011

Hi all, I have ordered the bumper pack and due to start on Monday. I've never done a diet like this before so any advice would b welcome. I want to lose about 3 stone of baby weight. I lost a load last yr but then suffered badly from pnd so have piled it all back on. Look forward to hearing from anyone x

hey rj welcome and good luck its easier than youd think,. least i found it to be...lol
the top tip is make sure youdrink the recomended amount of fluids, it really does help, also i choose to have my soups in a bowl, so it feel like im having a meal and it works for me!!! im on week two, and hoping for a loss this week after a 10lb first weigh in!!!!

Hi pinknessy thanks for ur reply. I drink alot of water so should b ok wit that.. Like ur idea of ths bowl so u feel like ur having a meal. Wow... Well done on ur first wk loss. That is amazing, u must b really pleased. Wen is ur next weigh in? I'm really looking forward to Monday now n getting my first wk out the way as i've heard that's the hardest x

Heyy rj,
Welcome!! You come to the right place,this forum is provides sooo much support,motivation and inspiration. I am on Day 3 and before I started, I read up a lot on doing exante. There r very good tips on here. The one I found most useful was splitting up your packs in half therefore 6 meals :D But its trial and error to find the right way to have your shakes and soups. you will find loads of ideas on here. Pink
Wishing you allll the very best on your exante journey!! :)

And pinkyness is spot on about the fluids, Exante recommends 2-4L of fluid a day.

xx

Good luck! I started Monday so day 5 for me, finding it a bit more difficult with it being the weekend......gave in & weighed myself & 6lbs off so fingers x'd it'll be over half a stone by weigh in on Monday. Great tips & advice on here! I bought myself some bullion yday so had a cup of that - not quite the bottle of vino im used ;) but a lovely changed from water. Does anyone know how much bullion you're allowed to drink??

Thank you all for yr replies. I've started this mornin so all systems go. Thinking in gonna start a diary to keep track x

Back