NEW TO GO LOWER

Hi Im new to Go Lower. I have been following LL very recently and have lost over 3 stone but cannot face another shake and have binged a lot over the last couple of weeks. I really would like to loose at least another 10lbs so decided to give Go Lower a chance. I ordered a weeks trial, by mistake they only sent me a day. They very kindly said I could have the sample meals for free and they will send me the 28 day packs on Thursday, although Im desperate to start NOW!! There arent any instructions eg: what veg to have etc with the sample meals so I'll just have to wait until Thursday when my food arrives. I have seen a previous thread with some instructions on, can I have semi skimmed milk? I really dont like skimmed.
It would be interesting to know how everyone else is getting on with this diet and how they are finding the food so please let me know. I will try to keep posting every few days to let you know my highs and lows and see if it the end of my 4 weeks my 10lb has gone. Im sure if I've managed 14 weeks on LL I can do this one :confused::confused::confused: fingers crossed!!!:wave_cry:

hi, I have just joined Go Lower too, I spoke to the lady on the phone recently and apparently they have had problems with their printers and info is not being included in the packs, the same thing happened to my friend, you can call them and they will email you the details.

and the same thing happened to my delivery, I didn't get a welcome pack either, so no info. :(

Back