New to it all!

Hi everone

I started my journey today on LT. I have always been overweight, even as a child. Its now a case of enough is enough. I am 25 in October and I want to celebrate my birthday in style - my present to myself will be a new slimmer me!

I have really enjoyed reading all the posts. I am finding it hard on my first day to drink all the water you are meant to, but I am trying hard! I have a headache from hell though.

Think I might call it a night soon and hope that I dont kill anyone at work tomorrow - i can see myself being in a very bad mood..lol

Look forward to getting in touch with everyone and hearing your wonderful stories!

Crystal xx

Hi Crystal and welcome, try not to dwell too much on LT's downsides as Im sure it rubs off. Early night will do you good xxx

not to sure of your real name fattothin - but thank you for that. You are inspirational - your weight loss just goes to show that it can be done!!
xx

my real name is Garry/Gaz/Gazza or worse sometimes! And you too can also do this diet, it is not that difficult but it is if you let it x

First week went well because i drank bucket loads of hot drinks, coffee, tea and peppermint tea also hot baths (you dont feel hungry for some reason).

hello and welcome well done on getting through day 1 and good luck x

Welcome hun....Congrats on 1st day...lots of early nights in the 1st wk, then you will be flying! Good luck x

Looking forward to hearing how day 2 goes hun! :)

Best of luck with this diet. I'm sure u will do great.

Hi Crystal. I hope day 2 went well for you. The first week is the hardest but the first WI makes it all worthwhile. After that it is much easier and the rewards speak for themselves.

Good luck and pop on here if you need help or distracting!!!

x

Back