New to Lighterlife

Well done tess, good job!
My WI was yesterday tash :)

Brilliant tests, keep going you have a great attitude x

Lots of wedding planning has been going on tonight and I am so so exited to marry the love of my life! I so hope I'm at my goal by September and am maintaining until end of November for the big day !

Ah, that's so exciting Tess :) I'm sure you will do it! x

It's great that you have something amazing to look forward to, and that will keep you focused! When is the big day?

I know I'm so exited! Big day is 30th November! Im getting so exited now. I wish I had started LL earlier. See we were on the waiting list for this amazing dream venue that we wanted and our date wasn't until the end of 2014 but they had a cancelation and we took it so I have less time but glad that I'm focused now and hope to be looking amazing by the big day.

:)))

November is AGES away !! It's so exciting!! :D :D Don't regret not coming on LL sooner - at the end of the day at least you did! Many people don't start until it's way too late (or not at all...). :) And you have given yourself plenty of time to look STUNNING!

Realistically - at 10lb per month, you should lose 50 lb over the next 5 months until September. That's 3st 8!
I calculated it at at a fairly average weight loss. Some people do lose up to a stone per month and some people (like me) lose only about 6-7lb per month.

Even if it's not as quick as you'd like - it's still a lot closer to goal than now. :) I mean I'd rather be 2-3 sizes down than be what I am now on wedding day! :D So don't worry too much about reaching a magic 'goal number' by a set date. You're doing the best you can :D

x

Yeah I suppose you are right it is a while away. Want to make sure I'm looking fab in a bikini again too for our honeymoon! We are going to the Maldives.

How is everyone doing this week on the plan?

Hi Tess :)

How are you doing? Going strong I hope? :D

I'm doing ok, on week 15 right now. I've taken it "off-plan"; so substituting packs for real food as I've hit a plateau (Week 14 was STS :(). Keeping it high protein and low carb and calorie controlled.

Day 4 done today and finding it easy. :) Real food isn't scary at all! Lost 3lb since Monday; body finally decided to let go of the water retention it was so hungrily holding on to!! Lol. Real meat apparently seems to help with that. ... I'll see what my losses are on Monday after 'real-food' week and we'll see how my experiment has gone. :)

x

Hello ladies, day 22 today! WI last night and 4lbs down! Very happy.

Everything so far is ticking along nicely, so not much to report.

Interesting post, Minerva. I had wondered what would happen if/when the dreaded plateau kicks in. It sounds as though you are absolutely in the right 'place' with adding your food in, the thought of food at the moment terrifies me. I wonder that if I started eating, I might not be able to stop! You're are exercising amazing self control! I suppose that's what we are all aiming for in the end.

A lady at group yesterday said, on the topic of eating, "If we could pick a little bit and put the rest away, we wouldn't be here in the first place!", very true!

How are you doing Tess?

Good to hear from you both :) Tash that is an amazing loss bet your so happy with that! What does that take you to now?
Minerva so exiting that your on week 15 u have done so well!!

Just booked a hols with the fiancé for July so now my goal is being brought forward abit as I want to look good for that.

Everything has been good this week looking forward to WI on Sunday!! Xx

It takes me to 1st 2lb loss in total.

Where are you guys off to on holiday? July is so doable, considering how much you've lost in the short space so far!

wel done tess and tash - great losses, only 1lb for me this week, but that is fine considering I lapsed a bit - off to join slim and save now though, realised I do not need the support of a counsillor who was not very good so am going to look for my own form of counsillor to help address the emotional issues 1:1, and it will cost less! Good luck with your journies ladies x

Thanks Gemma! Hope to still hear your updates when on slim and save. Good luck with your journey!

Had weigh in today and lost 3 pounds :)

Back