New to Lipotrim. HELP MEEEE!!

PBS01

Started lipotrim, on tuesday 25th. ( This is my 3rd day now) and finding it hard.

Support would be welcomed with open (all be it slimming) arms.

:)

xx Paige

25th Oct = 252 pounds

Hi Paige stick in babe! its hard but get passed day 4 and it gets easier! just think where you want to be at christmas! Ive done LT and found it hard the flavours are not great but it works!

Keep it up hun!

Try mixing some S&S vlcd with it would help you get through the day with some nicer flavours maybe.

Keep us posted to how you get on tomorrow

Hi Paige,
I'm on day 5 of Cambridge and it does get easier honest! I read a thread 'there are two kinds of people who do vlcd' search it and read it because it changed my outlook. Hang on in there xx
Gmc

Target Slim VLCD

Hey Guys,

Im on day 1 of Target Slim VLCD!
Feel ok so far i have done Lipotrim in the past and lost 2st in 5 weeks!
I have 3st to lose! so here goes!

So sorry not replied sooner had no idea how to get back to this post! Still don't, ending up on it by accident. Hehe.
Thank-you so much for your support. It's not been an easy few weeks, in fact i did it for only 3 weeks before giving up after having a semi mental breakdown! Haha, On the up side i havn't gained any weight since being off it and in the three weeks i lost:

Week one: 11lbs lost
Week two: 7lbs lost
Week three: 3lbs lost

(1stone, 7lbs down)
Deciding now to jump back onto the lipotrim band waggon for good and carry on losing the weight. Looking at your success story "girlsbig 98" inspires me so much.

I have 5 stone to lose before a holiday in May and it WILL BE DONE!!!

Back