New to lipotrim tomorrow first day any advice x

12lbs is brilliant well done! First time around when I done this I lost 8.2lbs in the first week so if I can do that again I'll be happy but I don't think I will, we shall see though.
Hard day at work with everyone munching on cream cakes and bacon sarnies again, but little me gets to come home to a pretty vile shake..aren't I the lucky one lol.
Well done again on your loss! Xx

Or at least you didnt eat them thats really good you should really proud. Once you get weighed im sure it will boost you. Nothing bettet x

Only a 7lb loss..not thrilled with that and feel totally rubbish today, so so tired. It's better than nothing I know but when you starve yourself for 7 days I wonder if 1lb a day is worth it, especially as next week won't be as much. Xx

Don't let 7lb dishearten you! 7lb is more than we would loose in a month or even more if following a strict diet.! I only lost 1lb less in my second week so stick with it.. Its only for the short term and for changing habits. Keep it up wobbly you will get there :) xx

7lb is fab, I lost 5lb and I'm really chuffed. Felt okay for couple of days now feel really tired again thought when you reached ketosis you we'd supposed to feel okay all energies returned, not sure what is happening ?

I think it depends what you are doing really. Overall I feel better but sometimes do feel a bit more tired after work ect. So if you are busy I think you get more tired x

Back