New to Lipotrim

demart

Hi im thinking of starting this journey,my only proble is i have three very important functions within the next three weekends and i dont know if i wll be able to resist food, and if this will not have a negative effect on my diet?

Afraid to say it will definetly have a negative effect on your diet, you need to be 100% for this to work at its best. If you make the decision to eat the best things to eat are protein foods and stay away from anything to do with carbs!
Really though you need to think about whether this diet is for you or not if you have a lot of social functions and are going to want to eat at them. hope that doesnt sound harsh, just trying to help :)

What you could do is start having 2 shakes and a high protein low/no carb meal a day...

You can still lose weight doing that and then after the functions go to three shakes and 100%

What ever you decide, good luck xx

You could do the maintenance...... 2 shakes or a shake and a bar and one main meal??? You can still lose weight! To be honest, if you have 3 functions coming up you should put the lipotrim to one side til they are over...The diet is hard enough without all these temptations x x

Back