New to lipotrim !

Hey guys! Hope you don't mind me butting in, I just started today and stumbled across your thread. The shakes are actually quite nice, I'm surprised, but I'll prob be hungry later on.
Your weight losses are all awesome! Well done! After the first week, how are you coping with hunger/ cravings?

Caziedalts said:
Welcome Cinematic, how you getting on?

hi Harriet / Clair/Louise, how are you girls doing too? My first weigh in today and 8lb gone :)

10lb for me very happy : ) well done cazirdalts

Cinematic just take it day by day and focus on that first weigh in, chew on some ice, drink some water and try to spread your shakes out it gets easier every day.

Wow well done on the losses guys!
Day 2 down for me and I'm finding it ok so far, I'm hungry but I'm battling through it, hopefully the ketosis kicks in soon and stops the rumbly tummy :S. Drinking sparkling water to fill me up with bubbles lol!
Clair-louise I'm definitely keeping focus on the weigh in, that's the only thing making me stick to this!
Keep me posted on how you're all getting on x

Hi everyone !

Sowie I been quiet lately, wrks been crazy !

Wanna say hi to all the new people joining the thread ! The more the merrier !

Amazing losses for everyone this week ! Well done!

I think the first few days were the easiest coz ur so motivated.
But like everyone says, one day at a time is the best. Im on day 11 and totally flown by.

The first weigh in is the best as ull see all the hard wrk pay off !

I always think a rumbly tummy is also a junkless tummy :)

Ps I hate the food adverts on telly. Damn u maccy ds lol

Help I need advice !

Right my sister has decided to surprise me and wants to come dwn to stay wit me tomorrow. I never get to see her so it's really nice.

But she wants to go out for a meal.... Do I say no or do I give myself the night off. Really wanna hav a good time wit her but ive done so well. Help !

Thanx

Yeah when my tummy rumbles I'm like, that's my fat burning off!!

I think you could stick to it when your sister comes and still have a good time...eating without refeeding first probably isn't the best idea, try to keep strong. Maybe she could order food in or something and you could have a dvd/ pampering night instead of going out? Just a suggestion but it's up to you. I'm sure one night off won't completely ruin everything all the same. Let me know how it goes x

Help I need advice !

Right my sister has decided to surprise me and wants to come dwn to stay wit me tomorrow. I never get to see her so it's really nice.

But she wants to go out for a meal.... Do I say no or do I give myself the night off. Really wanna hav a good time wit her but ive done so well. Help !

Thanx

Would you regret taking the night off? Would then have 3 days again to get back to ketosis. I agree with previous post, think of something else you can do together rather than sitting in a resturant. How about a shopping trip? Let us know what you decide.
xx

The best would be not to do it but if it was a absolute must what about eating some thing like chicken breast and salad or a little veg ( no dressing) that way you wouldn't be out of ketosis

Thanx everyone.

I tried explaining and saying no to her that I couldn't do it and then she said we could hav my favourite foods :eek:(

I guess I had a moment of weakness.

I won't do it ! Just dnt let me change my mind lol.

I dnt think I could go to a restaurant and hav nothing. I couldnt cook for her either. My big sis will hav to fend for herself foodwise !

I will b stubborn and stay strong.

Here's where I discover that dishing out advice is a hell of a lot easier than following it.
Have a work function next Thursday nite, going dog racing in Oxford. Wasn't worried about going while on diet, easy enough not to drink and assumed it would be a really informal "basket meal" and I could just mingle and nobody would notice I'm not eating. Itinary was sent out today and it's a sit down 3 course meal. I really don't think I can sit there with over 30 collegues (most of whom I'd never tell about Lipotrim) and not eat. At the same time it's really important to me that I go as I'm on maternity leave and want to stay in touch with everyone. So, I figure I know what to have to stay in ketosis, but it's not the physical effects of eating that I'm afraid of. I'm so focussed on this diet and have felt pretty strong all the way through and I'm worried that even a small bit of protein & some veggies will send me completely off course and I'll lose all momentum and be back at square one. But I do have to face eating again one day otherwise my life will be a Lipotrim/weight gaining cycle, which basically it always has been with one diet and another.
Any shrinks out there, think I need one!

Good on ya Becca, sure if you explain to your sis how important this is to you she will understand. Just imagine how great you'll feel having got through this without going off the diet.

Stay strong ... Becca remember that holiday ... I think the girly night is a great idea, plus it saves money for the hols always a good excuse to use!!

My cousin text me on Sunday to suggest going out for food one night this week ... I promptly text back to say "why don't we go bowling instead I am trying to be healthy to shed pounds at the mo" and she said perfect sounds like fun!! Problem avoided!! Lol phew!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww caz sorry to hear about ur fall !
Hope ur ok !

Well done munch for lasting so long, I cnt believe I'm on week two already. Gone so fast.

Bet those jeans felt so nice clair-louise. Mine keep fallin dwn. It's quite funny lol.

So I had my second weigh in today!
Drum roll please !

I lost 5.5 pound.

To b honest I was hoping for a little more than that but then I hav had a period this week and therefore haven't been swimming or anything.

Very happy wit my total tho. Only 2 weeks in and I've lost 1 stone 1.5lb !!! Whoop.

Hopefully get some swimming done this week too.

Switched my shakes coz im fed up of chocolate and gonna try the others again.

I did ask for the coconut flapjack but the pharmacy gav me the peanut one, after I told them I hate peanut butter so I'll go bk and swap it in the week. I just want something to chew ! Lol.

How's everyone else got on today !? Xxx

Hi everyone - hope its ok for me to join in. My first post!! Started LPT on Monday 26th June. 1st WI lost 8lbs. I want to loose 42lbs in total. Only 2 days to my next weigh in (mondays) and I'm really hoping to loose at least 5lbs - fingers crossed. Your posts are keeping me inspired - thank you all x

Hi All

Great loss Becca! Don't be disappointed 5.5lbs is amazing. You will get some weeks with a lower loss, I had a 3lb last week, but stick with it, every once in a while a big loss will catch you by surprise.
I'm so excited to be a proper dress size down. Have been pouring myself into at least a size too small, so although I am smaller it only means my fat clothes actually fit me properly! Looking forward to that next size down moment! Great stuff Clair-Lousie that you're in smaller clothes already!
Buy anything nice Caz? I had to do pic-nic shopping today, going to wildlife park tomorrow and won't pay over inflated prices for cr*p food! Wasn't too bad, got myself a 6 pack of sparkling water to see me through!
Welcome along LCH. My weigh in's are Mondays too, we'll be counting down days together!
x

Back