New to lipotrim

gillyella

Hi all... Very new to this ... 2nd day on Lipotrim & surprisingly all going well. I'm 5'9" & have 4 stone to lose to be in healthy bmi range.. Mammy to 3 girls .. Still cooking meals for family .. Strange not tasting as cooking but .. All going very well, no headaches or cravings.. Bit obsessive as Lipotrim is on my mind constantly but I'm sure as time goes on that will change.. Absolutely dying to see some weight loss... How's everyone doing? Any advice welcome x

Thanks katie85 .. How are you finding it this time around ? X

Your nearly there!!! In the next couple of days you'll feel better!!!! My one tip would be try to take it easy this week.... its a drastic change!! ANd get that water down you!!! Its the key to this diet!!!!

Finding it very manageable .. Defo think loads of water makes it work.. Good for keeping hunger pains at bay... No chance of taking things easy running round after kiddies :)) ha ha honestly still have energy tho that's great cause was dreading feeling weak... Just had shakes so far, have soup too but will try that later.. I find shakes nice.. I bought the shaker thing from chemist 10 euro & think it makes huge difference as my neighbour gave me shake to try last week & I just whisked and thought it was foul.. But absolutely fine with the shaker?? Strange.. I'm getting excited now to get day 3 down then week one!!! One day at a time :))

gillyella said:
Hi all... Very new to this ... 2nd day on Lipotrim & surprisingly all going well. I'm 5'9" & have 4 stone to lose to be in healthy bmi range.. Mammy to 3 girls .. Still cooking meals for family .. Strange not tasting as cooking but .. All going very well, no headaches or cravings.. Bit obsessive as Lipotrim is on my mind constantly but I'm sure as time goes on that will change.. Absolutely dying to see some weight loss... How's everyone doing? Any advice welcome x

Hi Gillyella

It's my 1st day. I'm finding it ok drinking the water and running to the Loo :)
I have 3 stone to loose, I had 4 to loose but lost on at Slimming World and it felt great so just hoping I can stick with this

Best of Luck xx

Hi there trishy.. How's your first day going? Iv just made cupcakes & choc cake with kiddies the whole family just had dinner & I'm having my choc shake.. I'm so determined to do this.. I keep affirming to myself it's only food at the end of the day.. There'll be lovely veg & chicken/fish to look forward to on maintenance ....

My biggest bit of advice given to me by my sister is to if you can hold out for first shake till 11/12 o clock...

Last two days iv had
Shake 1 @ 12 o clock
Shake 2 @ 3/4
Shake 3 @ 6/7
& about 4 litres of water throughout the day... I really think this is helping blood sugar levels from dropping.. I headed to bed at around 9 as night time was always my worst for picking....

You can do it trishy... I'll be spurring you on :)

Hi Gillyella, its my fourth day and i defo feel a little bit better tonight, my headaches have pretty much gone and already dont feel as hungry :) keep at it, dont know how you are running round after 3 little uns i am shattered just running round after my one on this diet haha

Jill x

Day 4 good woman... :) well done.. I'm up at 6.45 every morning school runs for 2, then home with 10 month old & a million chores ... So really chuffed my energy level is good... Your nearly at weigh in you must be excited to see loss? Keep going as iv heard from others your over the 3 day hump & can only get easier... Great sign too your headaches are going means the body is finally getting rid of dependancies to sugar/fat/salt & the likes... Keep it up your doing brill x
Gill

Day 4 good woman... :) well done.. I'm up at 6.45 every morning school runs for 2, then home with 10 month old & a million chores ... So really chuffed my energy level is good... Your nearly at weigh in you must be excited to see loss? Keep going as iv heard from others your over the 3 day hump & can only get easier... Great sign too your headaches are going means the body is finally getting rid of dependancies to sugar/fat/salt & the likes... Keep it up your doing brill x
Gill

Is that really why we get the headaches??? Ooooooh yo learn something new everyday!!!

Keep at it - the first week is difficult, I've just had my first weigh in and very chuffed. The first week for me was about coping with the food replacement, I got a little headache on my 4th evening so I just went to bed early, the other thing, in my case anyway, just having to stop myself from putting something in my mouth, I didn't realise how much I was thinking about food - now I have much more brain room to think about other things and have managed to get lots of things done that I've been procrastinating about for ages! Definitely worth the will-power!

Hi,
Great to see you are all getting on so well. This is a great site and it was so helpful to me in the first few days and weeks. I've jst started week 6 and I can assure you it gets easier as you go along.
Good luck.

Hi Everyone. I'm on day 2 today. I feel so lucky to have found people who are at the same stage and also ahead who can tell us we are feeling normal. I feel ok so far. Tried a coffee mixed in with my shake and i'll not be doing that again but other then that ok so far. I was amazed yesterday just how ofthen I throught about food and when I would normally have eaten. I'm praying I change my eating patterns this time. I have realised I need to take this day by day as thinking ahead anymore than that seems to put the fear of god into me. I have found a thread that I love, it's the honk if you were 100% for that day thread and my plan is to HONK every night at bed time. Good look everyone. I hope you all have a good day.

I'm on day 1 tomorrow, am addicted to Diet Coke, so been drinking Litres of the stuff today! lol

Well done on everyones weight losses so far!

Jo

x

I'm on day 12. 3 and 4 were the hardest (had headaches and some cravings) but you'll get there. Good luck.

Back