new to lipotrim

ash19863

hey guys

Yesterday i have started lipotrim..its going well.... but i thought to join here to get support and help to keep with this diet as its not easy.

Weight: 18 stones

Height: 5'2

i would be really happy....wid all ur advice....help and support.

i also like to know when to start exercise.....i do walking....as i have to take the boys to school and bring them.....

hey gBalanceuys

Yesterday i have started lipotrim..its going well.... but i thought to join here to get support and help to keep with this diet as its not easy.

Weight: 18 stones

Height: 5'2

i would be really happy....wid all ur advice....help and support.

i also like to know when to start exercise.....i do walking....as i have to take the boys to school and bring them.....

I have started today. Had baby 11 weeks ago and want to lose 5 stone as quickly as I can. It would be great to know about exercise. How have you been today? I've got 1 shake left. Feeling quite hungry. Hoping it will pass quickly.

Welcome abroad the Lipotrim train guys :)

the first few days are very hard, but you can do it. I hope you post regular :)

Welcome and tough it out guys fay 1-4 are yuck but after that it's easier physically! There are good stickys with advice but lots of water, sleep, a hot water bottle and paracetamol should get you through the first few days. If tempted by food brush ur teeth as nothing will taste nice with the mint overtone!

Hi
yes it is hard.... But trying my best to be strong. Any exercise ideas while on lipotrim???
Tomrrow is my 4th....hope it goes smoothly...
ok guys take care
goodnight

Last edited:
Hi
yes it is hard.... But trying my best to be strong. Any exercise ideas while on lipotrim???
ok guys take care
goodnight

I'm technically on day 4 tomorrow too hehe.... It's a restart after a hens weekend but day 4 nonetheless :)

I worked out a lot at the start.

Don't anymore because I wasn't getting as good losses..

Hi
ok guys take care
goodnight

keep strong, it's worth it in the end.
regarding exercise .. Well it's whatever suits you. Most people don't exercise on LT and I waited a few weeks before I started, now I swim and do spinning, and do a fitness dvd too. I have a lot of weight to lose and mine is more about trying to minimise the excess skin when I get to goal as I don't think it speeds my loss up as I am average losses each week.

Back