New to lipotrim

Hello,

I found this forum while researching lipotrim so still got a lot to read about other people's experience of it.

I started out a few months back with a calorie in / out diet and lost 20kg on that. But found that I've stalled for the past month so thought I would switch it up a bit, I'm desperate to get to 80kg so I can wear my 20% body weight lost badge.

I'm coming to the end of my second day of TFR and sure can feel the keto flu in the form of light headedness.

Some of my stats are
Male
Starting weight 102kg
Current weight 81kg
Target weight ~60-70kg
Height 172cm
Body fat ~30%

A couple of questions I have is how much water do you mix with the male servings? My pharmacist gave me all the papers for weight maintenance and not reduction.

How do these shakes make you feel full?
I know with the keto diet people would use high fat to suppress hunger and feel full. I asked the pharmacist is the shakes the same. She said yes but when I looked at the nutrients it was low in fat so feel a bit bamboozled.

How do people also feel about eating things like steak or chicken breast that contain no carbs to keep you in keto but have something to eat?

Also all the tools that I've used to measure my ideal weight put me around the 70kg Mark but the lady who served me thinks that I'll only be on lipotrim for a month what I thought was odd as I've still got a way to go. Any thoughts on this?

Look forward to speaking to you all and happy weight loss.

Simon

Back