New to Lipotrim

Babynurse

Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself and let you know that I have just started using Lipotrim. I have tried every diet going but never used meal replacement so I am a bit scared and nervous as to how well I will do. I suffer from migraines and realise that I will have to drink lots more water than I do at present.
I would love to hear from anyone who is using Lipotrim so please get in touch.:wave_cry:

Wooo!! Welcome and good luck! I'm usually more helpful but I'm late for my WI so I'll be back with better intro advice later :)

Thanks for the support. Fortunately Im off work at the moment so I have the luxury of being able to stay at home and hopefully get over the first few days without feeling sick. I must have tried every diet going and was considering going back to SW but due to my job, I cannot commit to being at one place every week. The only thing I will commit to is visiting my pharmacy on my way home every Thursday to be weighed.
Can I drink Tetley's Green Tea? I dont think I can go straight onto black coffee! Anyway, Ive taken the first sachet and Im going to watch some TV before the family comes home. Anyone any tips on how to feed the family without picking!!

Welcome to LT and good luck. The first few days are the hardest but to be honest mine weren't too bad. Once you get into it you will be fine and love the results (as you can see from everybody's weight losses). You do have to drink more water but that is good advice for anybody anyway. Don't worry just keep focused and you will be fine.

Hiya everyone Started lipotrim on monday and so far so good. have lost 6 stone with weight watchers but can't seem to shift anymore fat. so hoping this will work. I want a better year for 2009 as i turn 40 in march so far so good just landed a new job with Thomas Cook and i want a new body for my big 40

Hi

Stay focussed when cooking for the family, I've managed it for over 6 weeks (on and off) and nothing has passed my lips, drink lots and make sure you have a little me time. I've been away with my job in a 4* hotel for 2 nights with food everywhere, I've baked cakes etc - it all depends on how much you want to get the weight off, food will always be there tempting us whilst on LT and after.

If it gets tough tell them to make sanwiches if they are all old enough!

Cabbez

good luck with it am sure you will be fine

Hi and good luck on lipotrim. Personally I only found day 1 difficult, then from then on its been plain sailing for me. Lipotrim is the only diet I have ever been on that I have not cheated. Simple reason being is that you are not allowed any extras, where as other diets give you syns or points etc, well I would always take more than allowed, hence the really slow weight loss, then boredom, then not dieting.
Good luck on lipotrim, just get the first few days under your belt and you will be fine.
As for cooking for the family, it has not bothered me one little bit, but I am addicted to smelling food and looking at it. Also into watching all the cookery programmes, at least I can get my imagination going to what low calorie yummy meals I can have when I am not on the lipotrim.

Hi and good luck for me the 1st week was hard but when you have your 1st weigh-in and see the results it will keep you going.As for cooking I have not found it too bad but I always seem to want to cook when I am on a diet.

Good luck on the LT journey to thinness!

Its good to feel supported and your weight losses are unbelievable. Last night was difficult because it is my eldest son's birthday today so he came round for tea, trust me to start on such a day!! I had the chicken soup sachet and found it ok, but Ive just read that there are some different ways to use the sachets i.e. making ice cream, so if anyone has any I would be grateful.
Woke up this morning with a bit of a headache and feeling warm, my face looks flushed as well. Probably dehydrated so Im off now to have a mug of hot water..can we have lemon juice in hot water?

No, sorry no lemon juice is allowed.
You did well at the party, I admire you on your first day, and yes your headache could be a mixture of things, dehydration, less caffeine or even carb withdrawal. I usually try a coffee if I have a headache, black of course....lol.
Good luck on your second day.

Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself and let you know that I have just started using Lipotrim. I have tried every diet going but never used meal replacement so I am a bit scared and nervous as to how well I will do. I suffer from migraines and realise that I will have to drink lots more water than I do at present.
I would love to hear from anyone who is using Lipotrim so please get in touch.:wave_cry:
Hi welcome to you. Like u I just started on saturday mainly just to get support. I don't know how well thisa site will be for me as I am having great difficulty navigating it. Please send me a reply and I will if I can access it. Matronix:wave_cry:

Hello to you.

I've recently started LT too. Am now on day 11.

Good luck.

Alex :)

Hi welcome to you. Like u I just started on saturday mainly just to get support. I don't know how well thisa site will be for me as I am having great difficulty navigating it. Please send me a reply and I will if I can access it. Matronix:wave_cry:

I did for my first few days as well but then I noticed the underlined forum links at the top left as you look at the screen and I now click on them to keep in the LT forum.
They look like this so if you want to stay in the LT forum after reading a thread, just click on Lipotirm forum

MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum > Food Replacement Diets > Lipotrim Forum > New to Lipotrim

Alex :)

Me too

Hello
Where do I start, This is my first attempt at joining a forum. I have looked at lots and so many seem very *****y, I found this one quite by accident over the weekend and it rearly made me feel like doing something about my weight. Everyone sounds so nice and encouraging.
So today I went along to the chemist and joined up, got my first weeks supply and day one is nearly over and I havent cheated.
I work 4 hours a day in a canteen and the food is yummy and I usually bring home my tea thats not counting the food I eat while I'm there.
Had 3 cups of black coffee today which I didnt think I would be able to drink but it wasn't so bad, have managed 2 litres of water as well and I might be able to get in another half litre before bed.
Trouble with today is I have been peeing every hour I hope that gives up a bit.
Well thats enough about me for the moment except that I'm 5'3' and a start weight of 12st8lbs. (lost 2 stone last year but eat 1 stone back on again)

Hello
Where do I start, This is my first attempt at joining a forum. I have looked at lots and so many seem very *****y, I found this one quite by accident over the weekend and it rearly made me feel like doing something about my weight. Everyone sounds so nice and encouraging.
So today I went along to the chemist and joined up, got my first weeks supply and day one is nearly over and I havent cheated.
I work 4 hours a day in a canteen and the food is yummy and I usually bring home my tea thats not counting the food I eat while I'm there.
Had 3 cups of black coffee today which I didnt think I would be able to drink but it wasn't so bad, have managed 2 litres of water as well and I might be able to get in another half litre before bed.
Well thats enough about me for the moment except that I'm 5'3' and a start weight of 12st8lbs. (lost 2 stone last year but eat 1 stone back on again)

Well done on surviving your first day and welcome to the forum. Dont be afraid to pop on here anytime you need any help.

Hello
Oh Elaine
Lucky you I have more weight than that to lose, though we are individual and what I might envy you dislike and so the world goes round. I started on saturday and touch wood OUCH! it has been fairly fine. i'm waiting for the wall which I ve been told to expect. Need to go and get some water, feel a bit like the titanic!. I have been dieting since I was about 12 fat baby fat child teenager. Weight on, off over the years. Im an emotional eater mainly when I'm bored really. I'm giving it a good go and my sister in oxford is starting next saturday. We have a holiday booked in turkey on 16th June. What will I weigh then. I would just like to get into my clothes from last year so if I got down to 12 6lbs I would be happy.So will see you around and pat each other on the back for being soooooooooooooooooooo gooooood.

Back