Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

new to LL

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by goaltobeslim, 11 October 2010 Social URL.

1. goaltobeslim

goaltobeslim Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hi,

Thought I'd say hello. I've been on LL since last wednesday and so far so good.
    It's been hard but I'm really proud of myself as I would never have thought I would get through the first day let alone nearly a week! I'm taking one day at a time.

All your posts have been great to read and it's very motivational looking at everyone's stats.

Hope you are all having a good week.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MagdaX

MagdaX is Magdalicious

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(19.26%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life/ Exante
    :welcome2:

And good luck with your journey :)
    This forum is great! The people on here are so lovely and supportive. I don't know what would have done without them! :)

4. Spanglymum

Spanglymum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    107.27kg
    Current Weight:
    101.83kg
    Goal Weight:
    69.85kg
    Lost(%):
    5.4kg(5.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    GOOD LUCK!!! You're doing great - the first few days are the hardest, so if you can get through those you'll be fine!

5. tracyd

tracyd "I WILL DO THIS"

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    lighter life - maintaining now
    Hi goaltobeslim and a warm welcome to you!
    mags summed it up really....im the exact same I would have been lost without the people and support on here

best of luck to you on your exciting journey x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.