NEW TO LPT

abr

Hi everyone , I just started on LPT today , and had my first Shake , well wasn't that bad ,I hope I could notice a difference before xmas , Iam starting with 74.6 KG and looking for loosing about 14.6 KG hopefully , Any Advices will be great :)

abr said:
Hi everyone , I just started on LPT today , and had my first Shake , well wasn't that bad ,I hope I could notice a difference before xmas , Iam starting with 74.6 KG and looking for loosing about 14.6 KG hopefully , Any Advices will be great :)

Stick to shakes and water 100% you will lose all that weight. You'll definitely see the difference in a week. Goodluck!

abr said:

Hi good luck it's my day 2 :)

Welcome aboard hon and goodluck on your lpt journey. xx

abr said:

Hey abr how u doing so far? Hope u r having great losses :) unfortunately I got really sick and just came out of hospital so had to give up lipotrim :( but am starting tomorrow and determined to stick to it this time xxx

Amar said:
Hey abr how u doing so far? Hope u r having great losses :) unfortunately I got really sick and just came out of hospital so had to give up lipotrim :( but am starting tomorrow and determined to stick to it this time xxx

Goodluck Amar

good luck , its hard but worth it

Back