New to LT...

First week hasn't been nearly as bad as I thought it would be! First few days were great and I felt energised but I think totm has dampened that feeling a bit now! Getting weighed tomorrow - really looking forward to it as I'm already managing to tie my belt in the next hole, I'd really like to lose 11.5lbs as I worked out that would be 5% of start weight!
cor i hope i will lose that amount to :) im hoping it wont be too long before i notice the losses xx

Hi Ladies,

This is my first post on here but I have found it great for keeping your mind on LT.
I have been on LT since a week last monday. Today I have lost exactly 1 STONE!!!
I can see it & feel it.
Keep at it, it will become second nature in another couple of days!!

Good luck xx
wow thats a great loss well done you :) my weigh in is on weds but should be tuesday but its closed :( xx

The days seem to be flying by don't they. Day 4 for me. I'm feeling pretty tired (lack of energy). I actually cnt believe how easy this is, as first I was so worried that I wuld give in and have food but I'm not even craving xx
hey hun how you feeling now? ive been feeling hungry off and on but nothing to bad xx

I figure if I aim high it'll keep me focussed!

Hi tubbylove. I'm feeling good. Still not feeling hungry so that's good. Got.a bit more energy then earlier. How r u 2day....day 3 for u? Xxx my weigh in shuld b monday but they closed so won't be able to make it bck there till the following monday x

Well done everyone :) I'm on day 1. Had a grumble in my tummy for the past half hour but I'm ignoring it. I can't wait until my first weigh in...not that I'm wishing my life away :p

ahh thats great that ur not hungry, ive just had a coffee so thats curbed my hunger for now!! glad ur feeling better now. do you feel like your in ketosis yet? yer im good today, feeling hungry off and on but not too bad. going to have a hot vanilla shake for tea :) ahh thats rubbish!! will you weigh yourself for the first wk? did you get any flapjacks to try for the second week?xxx

good luck fore your first week janine, i cant wait for my 1st either! i thought it would come round really slowly but its going quite fast so far :) have you been on LT before?xxx

Thank you :) yea I was on Lipotrim a few years ago but I passed out at work so gave up. I think it was because I wasn't drinking enough water so I am having loads this time and not giving up. We went on holiday recently and it broke my heart when my daughter asked me to go in the pool with her but I wouldn't because of my weight. Her face nearly made me cry! Where going again in October and this time I want to see her face light up when I jump in with her. I don't want my weight having a negative impact on my daughter. She's my world and it was just the kick up the backside I needed :)

its really good that you have a goal to work towards with your holiday. in some ways it must make you more determined. i feel the same when it comes to my daughters, they love swimming but i dont take them often as i feel embarrassed, then i feel selfish. so that will be one good thing when i reach my goal, although they will probably be sick of swimming then lol xxx

Yea I have a few things to work to. We want to try for a baby next year but I have pcos and need clomid to help me ovulate, if I don't lose the weight then I won't be prescribed clomid, which means no baby :( also just for once in my adult life, I would like to enjoy a summer in nice shorts and skirts. Lol x

oh god i cant wait for that summer either :) my friend has pcos had to have chlomid also, she got pregnant on her last try with it :) you definately have a great few goals to work towards, your going to do great :D xxx

WE are going to do great :)

yes we are :) xxx

Congrats janine on ur 1st day, I'm on my 4th and I'm feeling really good about it. Tubbylove I dnt think I feel like I'm ketosis yet, and no I didn't get any bars I think u have to buy them ceprately I'm affraid, I wuldnt waste the money they r horrid apparently. I think If I were to have one the chewing wuld make me want to eat. Xxx

I hated the bars last time I did Lipotrim. I ended up putting them in the bin. How long does it normally take for ketosis to kick in? I'm really hungry now but not letting it get to me. I will have some more water and get an early night :)

I got told up to a week. I have been really lucky janine, I havnt felt hungry at all. But I only used to eat one meal a day anyway. I put weight on through medication. Xx

I got 3 flapjacks for next week just to try out, people have different opinions so I may like them :/ lol. yer I kinda see what you mean about the chewing, but I was thinkin it may help because then its like I am eating still :S oh I don't know we shall see what happens, but you might be right maybe its better to stick to just drinking :) xxx

It took until day 5 for me to get into ketosis. Apparently the flapjacks are nicer toasted ;)

Back