New to Mini Mins And LT

Well just finished work and had a chicken breast with salad and Im stuffed !!... It was amaze :-D
I Thought I would be more excited about eating though but after over 3 weeks of shakes my stomach had shrunk (( Horray !!))
I am going to be extra careful on refeed now and make good choices on my All Inclusive holiday next week.
I will ne looking forward to getting back on it on my return and have 2 shakes a day and a protein tea to shift any (hopefully minor holiday damage ! ) and the last stone to get to 9 stone.
Doing this diet is the best thing I ever did. Not just for the weight loss but I really believe its helped my relationship with food and my previous eating habits.
i was a sugar addict.. Im talking haribo and 2 chocolate bars a day. Since I've not had anything like that For 4 weeks I've stopped craving it.... fingers crossed this is a turning point for good ! :-\

That's so great to hear sasha.. Think that's all we want at the end of the day! Very inspiring! :)

week 1 -

Well i'm a happy bunny! Went for my seconed weigh in today and i thought maybe 4lb but i have lost another 7lb! The a hole stone in just two weeks i'm very pleased! I still have. Long way to go but it's grate to know it's working!

Well day 7 of refeed and I've not lost but I've not gained either !!
I will be honest I've not been 100 % strict with the food .. eeeek.
I had some cake for my husbands birthday and a few roast potatoes May have fell on my plate :-\ But I've not eat any bread or drank alcohol and I've stuck mainly to protein.
Im off on holiday on Saturday and plan to get back on 2 shakes and protein until I get to 9 stone

Only 10 lb to go... lets hope Im well behaved on holiday.
Good Luck all you guys.. I still nip on everyday and see how you are all doing. Im addicted :-D Xx

Ok so i've not been feeling great this week i help my parents move house and i've been really busy at work and i've been getting light headed and really tired! I think i've just over done it! But i'm drinking a lot of black coffee now which isn't good! Has anyone else had problems like this!

Back