New to Mini Mins And LT

Sashakins

Hi everybody !
Slightly nervous about my first post !
I started lipotrim last Friday and I've lost 10 lb and Im really chuffed. I have got on my scales at home (a bit naughty I know) and I am officially due to be weighed in 3 days.
I've drank loads of water and stuck to this 100% but Im bloody starving :(
I have been reading all your posts all week and they have kept me so motivated. I have a problem where I only had 2 stone to lose yo get my bmi back to 25 and this has been the kick start I needed.
Has anyone any information on how people have managed on 2 shakes per day and a protein only tea ? Are the losses still quite good ?
I am debating on doing the full LT another week but unsure If I can cope another week without food !!
I have chosen this diet as a kick start as I go on holiday in 3 weeks and I need to change my habits with food. I am a typical yo yo dieter and have gained 20 lb since last summer.
After mo food for.a week I have so much more respect for it !!!!
Anyway that's enough waffle for now ! x

Hi Sasha

I think you need to have your 3 shakes for the nutrients, having only tea in place of your third shake may make your body go into starvation mode, LT have all the know how of how best the plan works and messing with it may mess with your results :( Not sure if that's any help, but just my opinion! xx

slimmerforsummer said:
Hi Sasha

I think you need to have your 3 shakes for the nutrients, having only tea in place of your third shake may make your body go into starvation mode, LT have all the know how of how best the plan works and messing with it may mess with your results :( Not sure if that's any help, but just my opinion! xx

Thanks .. I think deep down I kinda knew this but last night I was so down and hungry.... And bored that I honestly thought I couldn't see another week without food.
I have woke up today alot more positive and I am going to do another 2 weeks 100%. If I can do 6 days that are the hardest bit Im sure I can do another 2.
All these amazing people who have done months 100% have made me have a word with myself !!!
I want to get to 9 stone. This is the weight I was 5 years ago before 2 kids. I was 11 stone 4 last week so If I do another 2 weeks. 100% before my holiday it will allow me 7 days refeed before I go...... Wish me luck !! Xx

Hi Sashakins, welcome and good luck :)

Daisy1966 said:
Hi Sashakins, welcome and good luck :)

Thanks Daisy !! I feel like I know you all already as i have been stalking this forum for the last week for tips and motivation! X

Slightly off topic :-\ How do I upload a profile picture ? I can't find where in profile it gives me the option ? X

Hi Sashakins!
Once you've got to 20 posts it'll give you the option to make an avatar..which is the profile pic xx

Helppppp! i feel so ill, headaches, earache, shaking, dizzy, feel sick, aching all over, i just couldnt cope and its my second day ive had a salad and feel better, wish i hadnt now, but whats done is done, hows everyone finding it? how long dose the rubbish feeling last for?

also why are LT shakes so disgusting? slim fast and tony ferguson ones are quite okay tasting and are think like a milkshake :( xxxx

ive tried to watch it but as soon as it start my daughter jumps on me and sits on the keyboard of the laptop so i cant see the screen haah, im going to watch it when she goes to bed, i dont even understand the diet at all, the woman in the chemist didnt give me any info at all and i was in and out before i knew it :S im going to ask to see someone else when i go to get weighted so they can explain it more, hows your day been daisy? xxxx

ive tried to watch it but as soon as it start my daughter jumps on me and sits on the keyboard of the laptop so i cant see the screen haah, im going to watch it when she goes to bed, i dont even understand the diet at all, the woman in the chemist didnt give me any info at all and i was in and out before i knew it :S im going to ask to see someone else when i go to get weighted so they can explain it more, hows your day been daisy? xxxx

My day has been ok but Im just hoping for some sunshine it makes everything look brighter. If you manage to watch the video its well worth it it explains everything really well, there are two, but you want the up-dated version it does last about 38 mins . :) I find it strange that no -one explains the diet properly to you, when I went on it in 2010 I wasnt allowed to do it until I comfirmed Id watched the DvD they gave me. Its a big committment to undertake if you dont know what you are letting yourself in for and I dont think they explain that most people feel unwell for a few days. If people know it is normal they wouldnt panic and give up. Anyway good luck if I can do this anyone can honestly. :)

Hennn_x said:
Helppppp! i feel so ill, headaches, earache, shaking, dizzy, feel sick, aching all over, i just couldnt cope and its my second day ive had a salad and feel better, wish i hadnt now, but whats done is done, hows everyone finding it? how long dose the rubbish feeling last for?

also why are LT shakes so disgusting? slim fast and tony ferguson ones are quite okay tasting and are think like a milkshake :( xxxx

To be honest Im bloody miserable ! My husband and 2 girls are having to keep a low profile !! I was ok until today but Im currently upstairs sat in bed raging !
Day 1-4 were actually easier than now. Unsure why though, maybe TOTM may have a smidgin to do with it.
I have not had any of your symptoms thank god but I have a furry tongue and my 6 year old daughter told me my breath smelt before... Which was nice :-(
I am not an over eater and my diet isn't usually bad. I eat alot of fresh food and not huge portions. My fall downs are cake.. Chocolate and biscuits and the main culprit ( without the risk of sounding like Sue Ellen ) is alcohol !
I am doing this diet for the obvious reason to loose a 2 stone and really to re train my eating habits.
Don't feel bad about the salad. It was your second day and you probably wouldnt have been in ketosis. As Daisy said you need to go back and watch the lipotrim video online. Its fascinating and tells you exactly what you need to be doing.
Dust yourself off , remember why you want to loose the weight and drink lots of water !!
I gagged the first few days of the shakes but now I quite like them ! I add a sweetner to the strawberry shake and 300 ml of ice cold water... Shake well.
The chocolate I add a spoon of coffee , ice abduction ice water.
Let me know how you are getting on and we can all spur each other on . Good Luck !! Xx
Ps.. Sorry about this essay I've found typing this has calmed my vile mood down ;-)

ive just had a cuppa tea and buscuits aswell :( i just cant cope, everyones annoying me and im so misrable :( if i try to go and sulk upstairs my boyfriend follows me and just annoys me more :mad:

im going to watch the vidio tonight so i can understand more, as the woman in the chemist didnt tell me anything :( xx

Hennn_x said:
ive just had a cuppa tea and buscuits aswell :( i just cant cope, everyones annoying me and im so misrable :( if i try to go and sulk upstairs my boyfriend follows me and just annoys me more :mad:

im going to watch the vidio tonight so i can understand more, as the woman in the chemist didnt tell me anything :( xx

I can't believe the chemist were so crappy ! Its their duty to inform you of all side effects and what you should be doing... And to make sure you were happy and understood what you were undertaking before they took your money !
It sounds like today or maybe even this week you are not in the zone for this. Just forget about today and yesterday. Have a massive think about when will be the best time to start again after you have watched the video. It may be tomorrow or Monday even but at least you can try your best and give it 100 %.
I know many people on here have Said that usually as long as you can do 100 % for a week it gets easier.
Im back upstairs while they all eat the tea I've just cooked and air will be honest Im not starving is just smelling it and wanting to eat !
I get weighed on Friday and that will be a full 7 days. Im that proud of myself that I would like the chemist lady to present me with a medal ! :p

Hi Sasha and Hennn
I am on my 5th day pn LT. It hasn't been easy but you know I keep trying to remind myself that I wanted the quick fix that's why I couldn't stick at WW, Slimming World etc. So this is the quick fix - OK I have to do it for quite a while (at least four months I think) as I have 4 stone+ to lose, but I absolutely hate being fat and that makes me more miserable than drinking shakes.

As for cheating, try not to focus on that. As the others have said the key is understanding how the diet works, so do make time for the video. I had a similar experience in the chemist, where the sales assistant (not the pharmacist) was a bit dismissive and not very encouraging. But you know what, I am in this for me not her, so not letting her put me off! It is hard, but what helped me alot was listening to the radio broadcast on the website, with the two priests who did the diet and lost 11 stone between them in 100 days. That's pretty impressive, but their mantra was to just do it for one week, then one more week, and so on.

I hope you both stick to it. I have my first weigh on on Monday, but I have sneaked onto the scales at home and have lost half a stone so I really feel encouraged by that.
I wish you both the best of luck
Jo
x

im going to watch the vidio a few times to understand it fully, and hopefully try again tomorrow, if not i might wait till monday and get myself ready for it, eating less and ive still got some slimfast so i might have 2 shakes a day and one small meal ready to give it 100%, just feel so dissapointed :(

well done for not eating anything even after cooking!! yeah anyone who dose 100% for a week deserves a medal!!! haha xxxx

Hi Sasha, best of luck to you! The hunger will subside soon, I promise, just hang in there. Wait until your clothes start getting looser and stuff, it really spurs you on. :D

skinnylove_88 said:
Hi Sasha, best of luck to you! The hunger will subside soon, I promise, just hang in there. Wait until your clothes start getting looser and stuff, it really spurs you on. :D

Thanks.. It is getting slightly easier and 2 people have commented today that I look like I've lost weight. :)
I have also just been shown Kylies new music video ... Nuff said. She looks bloody amazing. I need That :-\

Schmoozy said:
Hi Sasha and Hennn
I am on my 5th day pn LT. It hasn't been easy but you know I keep trying to remind myself that I wanted the quick fix that's why I couldn't stick at WW, Slimming World etc. So this is the quick fix - OK I have to do it for quite a while (at least four months I think) as I have 4 stone+ to lose, but I absolutely hate being fat and that makes me more miserable than drinking shakes.

As for cheating, try not to focus on that. As the others have said the key is understanding how the diet works, so do make time for the video. I had a similar experience in the chemist, where the sales assistant (not the pharmacist) was a bit dismissive and not very encouraging. But you know what, I am in this for me not her, so not letting her put me off! It is hard, but what helped me alot was listening to the radio broadcast on the website, with the two priests who did the diet and lost 11 stone between them in 100 days. That's pretty impressive, but their mantra was to just do it for one week, then one more week, and so on.

I hope you both stick to it. I have my first weigh on on Monday, but I have sneaked onto the scales at home and have lost half a stone so I really feel encouraged by that.
I wish you both the best of luck
Jo
x
Hi , I too have tried other diets and been quite successful on slimming world and lost about 20lb in 8 weeks but I was in the zone !
I then went on holiday All Inclusive and it kind of went out of the window. It was also my 30th and it lasted about 4 weekends ;-)
I need this as a boost for my holiday on 6th July and husbands 30th.
I have decided that I will use this for another 2 weeks and refeed. When I return from holiday I am going to do slimming world again. I did enjoy it and it worked for me.... Just need to stick with it longer this time.
I am on day 6 so we can all help each other out !!
You sound determined and on this diet you will drop your 4 stone in no time !
Good Luck and keep posted Xx

Back