New to Mini Mins And LT

Sashakins said:
Hi Fee Fairy !!
Welcome to Lipotrim and Mini Mins !
I try and nip on here everyday. I dont always post things but just reading everybody else's comments keep me motivated.
7lb is a fab loss and you can remind yourself that you probably would not have lost that amount object anus other diet.
Its my nephews birthday today and we are all of out for an Italian... well apart from me of course !!!!
Good Luck and keep me posted Xx

please ignore the spelling .!! *anus ??!!... bloody predictive text !!

It sounds like you are having a really hard time. That doesn't fill me with joy as I start on Monday!!!! The pharmacist did explain everything to me however and she did insist that I watch the DVD which does make the diet clearer and explains the side effects. How are you doing now??? XX

Hopetobelush said:
It sounds like you are having a really hard time. That doesn't fill me with joy as I start on Monday!!!! The pharmacist did explain everything to me however and she did insist that I watch the DVD which does make the diet clearer and explains the side effects. How are you doing now??? XX

First week Im not gonna lie was very hard for me. I stopped feeling 'hungry' after about 5 days but psychologically I wanted to eat and it took alot of willpower ( that I never knew I even had ) This second week is easy. I miss tasting food but Im not hungry and I've stopped thinking about eating...... I've had the one slip up involving a slice of ham and 2 jelly tots but I just think I lost the plot for a few seconds !!!
I've only got 6 more days TFR as I will then do my 7 day refeed for a week before my jollys.
This diet is the best thing I Ever decided to do and its all been worth it. I could never loose over a stone in.2 weeks on anything else.
Stick with it and you will be amazed Xx

So.. I went out for my nephews meal to an Italian and I had already decided as I was 7lb off goal weight I would eat.
Im so proud of myself.. normally I would have drank a few bottles of wine.. bread.. 3 courses but I drank sparkling water and had some grilled prawns in lemon juice !!!.. I didn't feel stuffed and I realised I can eat a small amount; healthy and enjoy myself without finishing everyone else's food and ordering everything that looks good.
I know many people on here go for meals and don't eat but if I still had alot to loose I.wouldn't have.
I felt like it was my present to myself for getting this far !!!
Im going back to TFR now until Friday as planned and then do the refeed.
Hopefully the bit of food.I had will still result in some loss and even it its a small amount I will take it as I've no regrets !!!

Well done Sasha, and well done for not beating yourself up - you made a healthy choice and that's a great sign for the attitude you will take towards food after you reach your goal. Very well done... that last 7lb will drop off before you know it! xx

So.. I went out for my nephews meal to an Italian and I had already decided as I was 7lb off goal weight I would eat.
Im so proud of myself.. normally I would have drank a few bottles of wine.. bread.. 3 courses but I drank sparkling water and had some grilled prawns in lemon juice !!!.. I didn't feel stuffed and I realised I can eat a small amount; healthy and enjoy myself without finishing everyone else's food and ordering everything that looks good.
I know many people on here go for meals and don't eat but if I still had alot to loose I.wouldn't have.
I felt like it was my present to myself for getting this far !!!
Im going back to TFR now until Friday as planned and then do the refeed.
Hopefully the bit of food.I had will still result in some loss and even it its a small amount I will take it as I've no regrets !!!

Hi thanks for the lovily welcom! I would say the only thing the LT diet lacks is group meeting for that extra suport, but this group seems to give that which is great!
The meal sounds like it was lovily! I hope you reach your goal!

Hi Fee Fairy!!! I'm Clare and I start my LT tomorrow. I kinda just want to get started now as I get very depressed seeing photos of myself and clothes shopping is just a miserable experience. I hope to re-educate myself about food and stop eating when I'm not even hungry. Why do we do it???? Good luck to you with your quest and I hope to stay in touch so that we can support one another. Bye for now. XXXX:eek:

skinnylove_88 said:
Well done Sasha, and well done for not beating yourself up - you made a healthy choice and that's a great sign for the attitude you will take towards food after you reach your goal. Very well done... that last 7lb will drop off before you know it! xx

Thanks !! I was chuffed with my little self :-D x

Hopetobelush said:
Hi Fee Fairy!!! I'm Clare and I start my LT tomorrow. I kinda just want to get started now as I get very depressed seeing photos of myself and clothes shopping is just a miserable experience. I hope to re-educate myself about food and stop eating when I'm not even hungry. Why do we do it???? Good luck to you with your quest and I hope to stay in touch so that we can support one another. Bye for now. XXXX:eek:

Hi Claire.. Good Luck for tomorrow Xx

Hi Fee Fairy !!
Welcome to Lipotrim and Mini Mins !
I try and nip on here everyday. I dont always post things but just reading everybody else's comments keep me motivated.
7lb is a fab loss and you can remind yourself that you probably would not have lost that amount object anus other diet.
Its my nephews birthday today and we are all of out for an Italian... well apart from me of course !!!!
Good Luck and keep me posted Xx

thank you sashakins for the lovily welocome! and i think the extra suport from you and others on this site is just what i need it's the only thing the LT program lacks! well the meal for your nephews birthday sounded lovily and i realy hope you reach your goal!

Hi! I hope your first day is going ok? I found the seconed was the worst i felt realy bad even cried! But i got through it and i'm glad i did now i'm mid way through my second week and i feel realy good i know i have lost and i'm still loseing weight and i have so much more energy! I can even walk up the big hill where i live without panting!
So the next few days may be rough but stick with it and you'll be feeling better in no time!
Bye for now let me know how you gwt on!

:sign0131:Nearly through my second day and still on it!!! I feel more dizzy today but keep on drinking water and keep on weeing!!!! I can do this, I can do this.:sign0131::sign0131:

Hopetobelush said:
:sign0131:Nearly through my second day and still on it!!! I feel more dizzy today but keep on drinking water and keep on weeing!!!! I can do this, I can do this.:sign0131::sign0131:

Yes you can do this !!!!!!!! It will get so much easier every day and by the end of the week you will feel amazeballs ! :-D

Well week 3 and day 4 !!
I sneaked on the scales again this morning and Im 9 stone 12lb. I started at 11 stone 5. Im 5lb off my holiday goal weight .
I bought some shorts today in a size 10 and they fit perfectly :-D
Start my refeed on Friday and Im actually scared of bloody eating in case I put on any weight !! Aaaaagghhhh

Well week 3 and day 4 !!
I sneaked on the scales again this morning and Im 9 stone 12lb. I started at 11 stone 5. Im 5lb off my holiday goal weight .
I bought some shorts today in a size 10 and they fit perfectly :-D
Start my refeed on Friday and Im actually scared of bloody eating in case I put on any weight !! Aaaaagghhhh

Make sure you follow refeed to the letter and you will be ok. It is possible to still lose that week, I lost 4lb on refeed week :D Don't fear it, just enjoy it and well done on your weight loss so far.

Kay said:
Make sure you follow refeed to the letter and you will be ok. It is possible to still lose that week, I lost 4lb on refeed week :D Don't fear it, just enjoy it and well done on your weight loss so far.

Thanks Kay.
I have the refeed saved on my computer and Im following that baby properly !.
I am allowing myself a tiny blow out on Friday next week as I go on holiday and its my husbands 30th.
A cheeky cupcake and a few vodka and soda water are deserved I think !!.. I will have completed 7 days refeed by that point !!!!!!...Too bloody excited :-D

Back