New to Mini Mins And LT

SOOOO angry!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

rang the chemist and had a very rude woman saying 'you cant have the flapjacks till week 2 like youve been told so just wait'

and then i have to order them in

but i wasnt told bloody anything, i wasnt even offered the shaker thing to buy, must think i was going to mix them with my fingers! good job i still had 2 shakers from when i was on the tony ferguson diet!

such a bad mood!! horrible woman!!!!

dose anyone know if i can just go to another chemist next time instead of the incompetent one im at now? xxxx

Hennn_x said:
SOOOO angry!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

rang the chemist and had a very rude woman saying 'you cant have the flapjacks till week 2 like youve been told so just wait'

and then i have to order them in

but i wasnt told bloody anything, i wasnt even offered the shaker thing to buy, must think i was going to mix them with my fingers! good job i still had 2 shakers from when i was on the tony ferguson diet!

such a bad mood!! horrible woman!!!!

dose anyone know if i can just go to another chemist next time instead of the incompetent one im at now? xxxx

So sorry but laughed out loud at the bit where mixing with your fingers !!.
What a rude lady ! If you go on the website it tells you all places that do it.
I just can't shake my mood at the moment and Im very snappy ! Im usually such an upbeat happy person.... I miss food :-(
On a happier note tomorrow is day 7 and weigh in day. I've been 100 % so we will see.
Had a long day at work and a domestic with my husband so Im off to bed ;-) Xx

good luck for tomorrow!! hopefully your week of nasty shakes will have paid off!! xxxx

Good luck tomorrow Sasha, had my first weigh in today and lost 13lbs so hope you do well tomorrow

So after a crappy day at work and a domestic with the husband I was pissed off and sat in bed. I was so close to getting in my car, driving to Asda and buying a packet of cooked chicken and eating in the car !!!
(As you can tell I was thinking long and hard about this covert operation !! )
I came to a realization that although Im not an over eater I am an emotional eater. I thought If I can taste something it will comfort me and take me out of this bad ass mood.
Now usually I wouldnt have chicken as my weapon of choice it would have been a glass (ok bottle) of wine and chocolate so at least I was thinking in a diet cheat way !!
I had a big word with myself and said..A) Sasha your not even hungry
B) you have done 7 days you silly girl 100% and get weighed tomorrow and C) Have some water and a bath.... So thats what I did.
Im annoyed with myself for this little spectacle and pleased I am now smug drinking my water.
The guilt stopped me it really did... God the way I was going on its like was having an affair !! Xx

Guilt and being held accountable really can help, that's part of the reason I searched for this forum after starting lipotrim!

12th June: 16"10(234lbs)

JamesG said:
Guilt and being held accountable really can help, that's part of the reason I searched for this forum after starting lipotrim!

True James.. I really did have a bit of an 'Ah Ha' moment with myself !!
How long have you been doing this for James ?

I weighed 11 stone 4 at the start I've just got on my scales... Naughty I know and Im 10 stone 7 . This is in a week and I get my 'Official ' weigh in tomorrow.
I want to get to 9 stone and my BMI under 25 as it was nearly 28
Good Luck James and thanks for posting x

I started on Tuesday at 16"10, I too cheated and weight myself after 2 days and was 15"12!

I can't wait for my official weigh in on Saturday!

(my pharmacist likes to weigh twice in the first week)

You're doing great Sasha, keep it up!

Well day 11 and still 100%. Jumped on the scales and Im 10 stone 3.. That's 16 lb lost !!!!.
I really am cruising now with this diet and its getting easier and easier everyday.
Even after cooking meals and spending weekends bored watching everyone drink and eat isn't stopping me !
This is the first time EVER I have shown willpower and to be honest I didn't think I had any.
I go away in 2 weeks so Im starting my refeed next Wednesday and Im.hoping to get to 9 stone 6 anxious then when I get back loose the last stone.
People have started noticing my weight loss now so that is helping my determination.
How is everyone else getting on ? X

Kay said:
Wow, you are doing great. Where you off to for your hols??

Hi Kay
Im off to the Holiday Village in Majorca Can Picafort with my husband and 2 little girls. I can't bloody wait !
Im a bit nervous though as its All Inclusive and I don't want to get too giddy and slip back into old habits as the plan is to get back onto TFR . X

Hi Kay
Im off to the Holiday Village in Majorca Can Picafort with my husband and 2 little girls. I can't bloody wait !
Im a bit nervous though as its All Inclusive and I don't want to get too giddy and slip back into old habits as the plan is to get back onto TFR . X

You will be fine hun, I just had an all inclusive week away. Don't be frightened of the scales when you get back either ;) if it shows a large gain it will be mostly water and after a couple for days TFR it will be gone. I got straight back to TFR the day after we came back and it was easier that when I first started. Enjoy your holiday and enjoy spending time with your family :D Lipo can wait a week or two.

Hi guys ,
I have a slight confession to make. I just eat a slice of wafer thin ham and 2 jelly tots ... Random I know.
Not sure why I did this as it didn't really do anything yo excite me and I felt awful afterwards... The guilt is crippling me as I type !!!.... Aaaaggghhh.
I think its because Im refeeding next Wednesday and I will have done 3 weeks TFR and Im only 7lb off my holiday goal weight.
I go away in 2 weeks... I think I got cocky !!
I've got my 2 week weigh in tomorrow.. I know it sounds dramatic but does anyone think this hiccup will have any impact ?
Im also struggling with water intake . I hate water and if makes me gag . Seriously !!!! I have been consuming about 1 litre this week. I know this is terrible but if Im not thirsty is this really such a huge deal ??!!.. I've lost around 18lb in 2 weeks already so I don't think its affecting my weight loss........... Is it ??!! Xx

Have you considered just following the re-feed plan for a few weeks or even the maintenance shakes? I think you might benefit from that :) x

JujuBerrrry said:
Have you considered just following the re-feed plan for a few weeks or even the maintenance shakes? I think you might benefit from that :) x

Hi,
yeah I was considering that but wasn't sure how good the weight losses were on it ? x

week 2..Another 6lb lost.
That's with the slice of ham and jelly tot slip up.
7 days TFR left. :) wanted to kill my husband as he sat and eat Chinese.. God I wanted to cry but stayed strong. x

Hi i'm new to the group and LT well quite frankly i'm new to dieting but i can't rely on my nateral matabolism any more as i am not getting any younger and have reached almost 18 stone! My wight has gone up and down over the last three years or so! And i have an awfull relationship with food (i hate that term but it is true!)
I am just in my second week (day 8) and i'm feeling realy tired, not sure why i had started to feel really good and it was only day 2 i found tough, but i thought i would do a bit of research and found this site and it seems very frainly and relaxed so i thought i might get a bit of support as i don't ac tually know any one else on LT!
So i weighed 17st 8lb when i started and yesterday i weighed in at 17st 1lb so i've 7lb which i'm happy with i know some lose more but some lose less so i'm good! Oh and i've not cheated either!
I hope to get to know you all and look forward to posting how i'm doing as i get on!

Fee fairy xxx

Feefairy said:
Hi i'm new to the group and LT well quite frankly i'm new to dieting but i can't rely on my nateral matabolism any more as i am not getting any younger and have reached almost 18 stone! My wight has gone up and down over the last three years or so! And i have an awfull relationship with food (i hate that term but it is true!)
I am just in my second week (day 8) and i'm feeling realy tired, not sure why i had started to feel really good and it was only day 2 i found tough, but i thought i would do a bit of research and found this site and it seems very frainly and relaxed so i thought i might get a bit of support as i don't ac tually know any one else on LT!
So i weighed 17st 8lb when i started and yesterday i weighed in at 17st 1lb so i've 7lb which i'm happy with i know some lose more but some lose less so i'm good! Oh and i've not cheated either!
I hope to get to know you all and look forward to posting how i'm doing as i get on!

Fee fairy xxx

Hi Fee Fairy !!
Welcome to Lipotrim and Mini Mins !
I try and nip on here everyday. I dont always post things but just reading everybody else's comments keep me motivated.
7lb is a fab loss and you can remind yourself that you probably would not have lost that amount object anus other diet.
Its my nephews birthday today and we are all of out for an Italian... well apart from me of course !!!!
Good Luck and keep me posted Xx

Back