New to Minimins and New to Lipotrim - Some advice please

Hey guys, thank you all for your advice...but please don't fight!!! :eek:

My husband and I have now both lost 20lb each, however i have very little water in my packs, and he has tons!! I drink more fluids than him though throughout the day. I really do think its personal taste.

I checked with my pharmasist and she didn't think it mattered how much water is mixed with the packs, as long as you drink 4 litres of water a day.

The packs are fuel to keep your body going, as long as you cosume the fuel, it doesn't matter what volume it is in!

My pharmasist did slap my wrist however as i had been using a fresh breath spray which kicked me out of ketosis hence the hunger pangs. I have since ditched the spray, and the hunger pangs have faded.

Thanks again for your help guys :D

Yeah i'm proper paranoid that i stink!! Problem was I was smoking so was caining the fresh breath spray to mask the fag smell!! The Pharmasist said it was ok in small doses, but i was going through one spray every two days!!!
Anyway, knocking the fags on the head now so here's hoping the breath will be fragrant!!!!!

I always carry a bottle of mouthwash in ma bag at uni and use it all the time when im at home!

Not sure if you could do the same, the mini bottles are always handy!

And I'm glad to see that the water mixture doesnt matter! As I said on the previous pages, it doesn't matter how much water you mix with them, as long as your drinking enough.

Mini mouthwash works wonders for me though :D

Back