new to minimins - Lipotrim day 1

Hi Lausan,

I found other threads on here really motivating and so decided to write a thread to keep me going I think it makes a difference just coming on and writing how you're getting on an hearing about others successes! I wish you all the best in your journey and definitely do keep us posted

Good luck

Xxxxx

Hi Slim_Daisy,
so i postponed my day one to today monday.. and i have started with my TFR... am ok sofar.. just a bit scared of when the hunger sets in. but i hope to keep at it and get healthy...

thanks for the encouragement and good luck to you too!

Hi everyone. This is my first time on Lipotrim. I'm in week 6 now and all is going well. Think I might try the peppermint tea with chocolate. It sounds like a treat. Am finding it hard with the lack of choice. I do drink the shakes with crushed ice which is nice. I have been having a maintenance bar once a day instead of a shake which is nice as I can chew it! Slightly more calories but hey ho!

Well I had my 3rd weigh in today and lost 6 pound I'm delighted! 16pound in 3 weeks!
I'm hoping I can stick at it but I know what you mean about the lack if choice mammagoosekaj what are the maintenance bars? Are they like the flapjacks? I've found the flapjacks really handy for work

Xxxxx

Well done Slim_Daisy, that's amazing... I had a weigh in too and I lost 4lb 6 in 5 days...so excited!

I am finding it hard myself only on day 3 suffer from depression and since being on antidepressants piled on 4 stone in 4 months so hoping LT helps it go as fast lol xx its more boredom that makes me eat and since having an RTA I am not able to do any exercise so LT is only option xx finding all these stories motivating tho cant wait for 1st weigh in hoping that will give me the boost to carry on xx well done to all those with weight loses so far xx

Last edited:
well I am doing ok today thanks xx even cooked a full english for the family then had a water and strawberry shake myself just feeling really cold but had a week of very little sleep so don't think that's helping xx no pain no gain lol chin up everyone and good luck

Back