New to Minimins, new to CD!

Hello all,

I am on day 4 (nearly over, phew!) of CD on SS. Finding it quite tough even though I don't feel hungry... Very irritable, quite angry on day two (sorry husband!) although feeling a bit better today. Lacking in energy too. After reading through a lot of other posts, others have frequently said their energy levels pick up...really hope this happens soon or I'm to sure I'll be able to carry on :(

I'm really hoping to make big changes to my weight, health and life so feeling determined to continue until I reach my goal.

Good luck to everyone on their weight loss journeys :)

Oh, and please ignore my current username, damn iPad autocorrected!! Should be turnitaround - instead I sound like Im warning everyone of a fish invasion! Hee Hee Hee

Hello all,

I am on day 4 (nearly over, phew!) of CD on SS. Finding it quite tough even though I don't feel hungry... Very irritable, quite angry on day two (sorry husband!) although feeling a bit better today. Lacking in energy too. After reading through a lot of other posts, others have frequently said their energy levels pick up...really hope this happens soon or I'm to sure I'll be able to carry on :(

Oh, and please ignore my current username, damn iPad autocorrected!! Should be turnitaround - instead I sound like Im warning everyone of a fish invasion! Hee Hee Hee

Welcome and really well done getting to day 4. I can honestly tell you once you get the first week over it does become alot better.
I know from my own experience I have found this diet so much easier than most diets as I was more mentally prepared for it this time

Really want to have a skinner Christmas this year... :)
If I can help with any questions please ask

I'm really hoping to make big changes to my weight, health and life so feeling determined to continue until I reach my goal.

Good luck to everyone on their weight loss journeys :)

Thanks Jules - wow you have done amazingly! Have you been on SS the whole 7 weeks? Have you had an energy high? I'm kind of hoping I'll be jumping out of bed and cleaning the house from top to bottom before breakfast (well my CD shake!)... Am I being unrealistic?

If you carry on with the big weekly losses you've had you'll totally be skinny this Xmas ;)

Thanks Turnitaround

I stared off on step 2, SS+, SS, now I alternate between SS and SS+. It depends if I'm working away from home.

I do think I'll start to even out now at 3lbs per week which I will be happy with as I dont want lots of saggy skin lol
by Xmas we will both be alot slimmer than what we are now

Hi turnitaround - love your iPad nickname turbot haha:) - mine does that all the time :)

Good luck on your cd journey, you'll do great, I'm on day9 and the time has flown, my energy levels are much better now, almost feeling back to normal :) keep at it and you'll come out e other end in a few days - have you been drinking plenty? X

Hi Starryeyed - I half thought I should keep it as Turbot but didn't want to make anyone unnecessarily hungry!! :)

Just had my first weigh in after 6 days on SS - no cheating at all (as long as sniffing my husbands toast doesn't count!) and I've lost a whopping 10lbs!! Hurrah! :D

Felt much better from day 5 onwards, been drinking at least 2ltrs water, and feeling ok - hoping I do get a bit more energy soon as I don't feel any different at the moment to when I was stuffing my face with rubbish. I guess that comes with time though...

Good luck with your journey - I'm hoping this is the very last diet I ever go on x

Woo-hooo well done !! Great losses for week one :)

Ooh the smell of toast is one of the worst for me......makes my mouth water !! Xx

Second WI today and I'm thrilled with a 4lb loss! Also looking forward to trying all the bars this week and having something to chew... Still don't feel that full of energy but hopefully that will change with more weight coming off.

Feeling very pleased with myself...shame I can't celebrate with a pizza! :eek:

Second WI today and I'm thrilled with a 4lb loss! Also looking forward to trying all the bars this week and having something to chew... Still don't feel that full of energy but hopefully that will change with more weight coming off.

Feeling very pleased with myself...shame I can't celebrate with a pizza! :eek:

Turnitaround
Totally brilliant results I'm sure you are dead proud of yourself and so you should be
I have to admit I dont like the bars :( but still happy enough with my shakes

Hows your day been?

Back