New to MiniMins

Twinkletoes2008

Hi
I have just joined MiniMins after using it for info for some time. I have been at SW doing EE since January and am hoping to get my 3 stone award this week (or next week!) Not quite sure how this forum works but here goes....

Hello, and welcome to Minimins, you will soon get used to it theres loads and loads of information!

Well done on your weight loss so far, you are doing fab!!!

Helen xx

hi hun and welcome to the group im new here to and the site seems great ... fingers crossed for you for your three stone this week well done on your acheivment so far

Hello and welcome!

Super congratulations on your brilliant loss so far - what an achievement!

Lots to read on here and yes, being here does prevent the munchies lol!

xx :)

Hi TT, welcome, I joined two weeks ago, and its a fab site, very imformative and everyone is helpful and give brilliant encouragement, I also find when I'm on the site i'm away from the fridge :).
To get your ticker just click on anyones ticker and it will open up the site for you to set yours up any probs just ask!:)

Thanks Nikkiruth - I managed to work it out eventually! You are doing really well - keep it up. Are you doing EE?

I try and do Red but I do do EE, a couple of days a week do you mainly do EE:)

I do tend to forget you only have 1A and 1B, on EE, as i use to do SW 2 years ago before EE came in so got my head round Red and Green, but I'm sure When I get my head round it I will do more EE.
Do you find you have a good weight loss on a weekly basis. :)

I average 2lbs a week. Lowest 1/2 lb in any week - never STS or gain so I'm happy with that. I do try to keeps syns to 10 a day and I have a chocolate treat EVERY day (unless I've already used up the syns!) I also keep an online food diary every day. What about you?

Well I've only just got back onto it, but when I was doing it I did lose between 0.5 to 2lb a week when I stuck to it, I did lose 4 stone, but had an accident in dec and was restricted in what I could do so felt sorry for myself and ate mainly due to boredom, until I mange to gain 2 of the 4 I had lost.
So I had a serious talk with myself, but when I did the green or the red I found myself cheating every so often, but I think the EE might help me from cheating.
I do like the idea of being able to have green and red together.
I suppose I couldn't see how you can mix after doing it separately before. :)

Back