new to minimis and startin lipotrim tomo

frosty85

Hello everyone I'm carly new to this site so bare wiv me not to sure what I'm doing

Well finaly I've decided to go and do lioptrim as after meetin my partner a year ago we have both bascly stuffed are selfs and gained weight 2st 4 in a year :cry: so some sucses storys hints and tips would be great thanks
I did lipotrim 2 years ago but only now I think I'm ready and comit to it x

Last edited:
Good luck frostie. X

Best of Luck :)

The same thing happened to me, I met my fella, got happy and comfortable and put on 3 stone!! I've been doing the lipotrim diet for two and a half weeks now, and I've lost over a stone, which I'm over the moon about. It's a strict diet, but if you stick to it the results are amazing! Wishing you loads of luck, after the first week you should settle right into the plan

Glad I'm not only one bless me fella tho he says he cnt tell I've put weight on I was thinkin of seein how big id get b4 he'd say out ha ha well dne on yer weightloss deffo great motivation 4 me xx

Hi Carly I've been doing it two weeks and have lost 18lb so it does work it's just sticking to it that's hard but when you start seeing results it is so worth it . Good luck x

Good luck Carly, fingers crossed for a fab loss this week for you x x x

Back