1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

New to orlisat

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Amandaw406, 20 June 2014 Social URL.

1. Amandaw406

Amandaw406 Member

Hello, I was hoping somebody could advise me how much I expect to lose on orlisat in 11 weeks from starting. I am starting orlisat this Monday after eating healthy the week before to avoid any of the side effects when I start. How much can I expect to lose before my holiday in 11 weeks eating 1000 calories and 20g of fat per day?:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. bexster71

bexster71 Well-Known Member

Hi, I would think 1000 cals is way too low. If you use my fitness pal that will work it our for you. If I go below 1200 it tells me my body will go into starvation mode and you will lose nothing. I would up that to minimum 1200 then you should get some loss. How much do you have to loose x

4. TracyGWill

TracyGWill Well-Known Member

Yes, 1,000 is way too low.

5. Amandaw406

Amandaw406 Member

I have about 5 and a half stone to lose. I weigh 15st6ibs. Realistically how much do you think I could lose before my holiday in 11 weeks time?

6. TracyGWill

A stone and a half? xx

7. Amandaw406

Amandaw406 Member

Ooh I would be happy with that :) can't wait to start these on Monday now x

8. TracyGWill

Just don't eat too few calories, seriously, it really matters. :) xx