New to posting

knitter

Chocaholic
Hi
I've been doing SW for 4 weeks now. Pleased with weight loss so far. Doing extra easy at the moment as I feel that the only change I've made is eating less rubbish. I find reading the posts inspiring for motivation and meal ideas.
I'm proud of myself today as we had visitors just at tea time. Kids then decided they wanted Mcdonalds but I came home and made myself some egg fried rice. Looking at syn values there is enough to not want it.
Tania

Hiya Knitter, I've been doing SW for coming up to my 4th week now also and only do Extra Easy. It's great isn't it?
Hello also Mama Belle. We should start an Extra Easy club!

Thank for your replies. I'm still doing extra easy. I said I'd do 4 weeks and see what happens. Well tomorrow is my 4th weigh in, keep your fngers crossed.

Hi

Do you find EE easy to do? I am stuck in the 'old' slimming world Red day, green day thing and just can't get my head around EE at all. Am glad it's working for you anyway. Any tips on doing EE would be gratefully received!
Thanks
Lou xx:D

I find EE more like normal eating but less bread. Not keen on sandwiches but love stuff like ciabatta and croissants. Finding it easy to avoid these at the moment. Usually have leftovers for lunch or make a salad. Always have some cooked pasta, couscous or rice in the fridge and you're ready to go. Find breakfast difficult as I don't always want something sweet and I don't have time to cook if I'm working. I did manage to cook an omelette the other morning and ate it on my way to work.

Hope I've been able to help. Sorry for going on.

Tania

Back