• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

new to pro points

emz.is.shrinkin

on the shrink.!!
Hi I've just started propoints today too. Good luck with it. Can't help u about the sugar I'm afraid. I'm at work and books are at home. But I'm sure someone will be along to help u soon. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Beki

Gold Member
i've just completed my first week on propoints and i love it! it doesn't feel like a diet at all :D

i think a level tsp of sugar is 1pp (will go and double check for u now tho x)

Beki

Gold Member
i've just checked and it's 1pp per level tsp, BUT it's one of those weird ones lol.. so you can have 4 level tsp for 2pp! ;)

THANKS GIRLS

next problem is pointing my dinner, having irish stew which is lamb with potatoes carrots and onions, going to be very good the rest of the day so i have plenty of room to guess lol

hehe see ur from n.ireland too emz so u will know what irish stew is lol

Beki

Gold Member
lamb is roughly 5-6pp per 100g raw
potatoes are 1pp per 50g raw
gravy granules are 2pp per 4 level tsp
and all the veg is 0 pp :D

emz.is.shrinkin

on the shrink.!!
donnaxx said:
hehe see ur from n.ireland too emz so u will know what irish stew is lol
Yip Donna lol. My favourite nom nom nom..!! Whereabouts in norn iron are ye.? Xx

thanks hannata

im in coleraine emz

pointed 9 for the stew although i think thats probably overpointing but better being safe lol

donnaxx said:
thanks hannata

im in coleraine emz

pointed 9 for the stew although i think thats probably overpointing but better being safe lol
Haha Donna ur only up the road. I'm in the glens o Antrim hay.. Lol :) yeah 9 seems plenty for plate of stew. I'm not goin to a class either. ordered all the books and calculator etc online. Xx

Haha Donna ur only up the road. I'm in the glens o Antrim hay.. Lol :) yeah 9 seems plenty for plate of stew. I'm not goin to a class either. ordered all the books and calculator etc online. Xx

ohhh good u can help me along then :D