Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

New to RCD&FC GI diet

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by katalena, 21 September 2008 Social URL.

1. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Diet:
    I was on Lighter Life
    Hi all

I am new to the RCD&FC and really enjoying it and look forward to sharing ideas, hints and tips with others doing it too.

Kat :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. julesgr

julesgr Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    HI Kat, nice to see another new face on here, I love doing RC and even made it to a second class for exercise only this week.

m just putting together a it of a collection of recipes from back issues of the magazine to try and plan a new menu.

4. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Diet:
    I was on Lighter Life
    There are some great recipes out there. I was reading this months mag earlier and that has a couple of good ones in!

Kat

5. julesgr

julesgr Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Lots of choccie recipes too ..yum! lol

6. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Diet:
    I was on Lighter Life
    oh nice - any cheese ones? lol

7. julesgr

julesgr Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just tried the aubergine pasta bake tonight - with cheese on it lol ( as per recipe ) and it was lovely.

8. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Diet:
    I was on Lighter Life
    I am not a fan of aubergines! Tonight I made he cheesy baked potatoes - they are divine! There are two similar recipes - I have tried them both. The creme fraiche one is nicer than the philadelphia one!

Kat

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.