New to refeed/maintenance, start today!

Mirjam

Never Ever Give Up!
Hi guys, just had my last 100% WI and I start refeeding today! Am excited but scared at the same time....

Can I use low cal salad dressings from day one as well as the balsamic vinegar?

Lots of luck with your refeed. Well done on your fab losses to date.
Stick with the refeed sheet to the letter. I would stick with blasamic vinegar and black pepper for your salad dressing. Also be extra careful with your portion sizes. I weighed everything for the first couple of weeks just to be sure and it helped me to visualise the correct amounts.
Enjoy eating again.

Well done on getting to this point! As Molly says, take it really carefully with the refeed, if in any doubt come on here and ask someone! Don't go mad and think thar you'll be fine cos you won't!

Good luck, enjoy your dinner tonight:D

Thanks Molly and Sandra, much appreciated! I have a small breakfast bowl so will fill that with salad etc. and will get some nice meat or fish today as well :) xx

Hi Mirjam :) welcome and well done on your fantastic loss. xx

Mirjam, how is refeed going??

Thanks Jan :)
Molly, it's going fine so far... LOVED the salad with the balsamic dressing, it's true that your tastebuds change! Had my shake this morning and will have a tuna salad for lunch with lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes and a spring onion with again balsamic dressing. For dinner I'm having grilled chicken with a salad.

When can we have cheese, I've bought some low low as that was the only low fat cheese I could get yesterday. Are we allowed capers yet or should I wait until after my proper refeed?

Oh, and got on the scales this morning and have lost 600gr since yesterday :D:D:D

Mirjam, play safe, if it's not on the refeed sheet then avoid it! Simples......at least for the first couple of weeks! That's pretty much what I did and I've been fine:D

Thanks Sandra, will do! :D

I loved the feeling of the lovely tastes when I stopped LT.......everything tastes so new and wonderful, and I still have never gone back to the amount of salt I used to use.

Enjoy these feelings Mirjam, they dont last forever - shame it can't be bottled and sold!

Me too Mary, hardly use salt except on chips and with boiled eggs and I don't really like flavoured yogurts any more, I usually just have natural with fruit.

Eew! Only salt but no vinegar on my chips, wouldn't mind a nice dollop of extra light mayo though :D

Ah! I've asked in your other thread if you're enjoying the tastes .. answered here - great isn't it?

I too hardly use any salt - I didn't use much before but even less now. That was a very noticable thing in Australia - they pile salt on everything. All over your dinner before they serve it to you and everything - yuck! xx

I used to use quite a lot of salt but I prefer spicy better now like pepper or cajun. It is great! Have't had any pop yet, still drinking water. Used to drink Sainsbury's Crush (kiddie pop) as there's only fructose in there and no added sugar. Might give it a try but am afraid I'm finding it too sweet!

Eew! Only salt but no vinegar on my chips, wouldn't mind a nice dollop of extra light mayo though :D

That will come soon enough, I have almost replaced butter with ELF mayo, I couldnt live without it now.

Ah! I've asked in your other thread if you're enjoying the tastes .. answered here - great isn't it?

I too hardly use any salt - I didn't use much before but even less now. That was a very noticable thing in Australia - they pile salt on everything. All over your dinner before they serve it to you and everything - yuck! xx

how gross..........Phill would love Oz though, he uses a LOT of salt.

I have some half fat mayo from Holland. It's not called mayo but frites sauce which is containing so much less oil than regular mayonaise :D

LOL - you will soon be eating it. All good things come to those who wait.

How is your OH coping with you eating?

He's ok I guess... I have my meals in the kitchen and when I eat, he's still at the gym so there's no temptation for him lol

Good that refeed is going well. I've never gone back to salt or fizzy drinks. I flavour foods now with pepper, lemon juice, balsamic and loads of fresh herbs. I dint use any low fat sauces either as there can be a lot of hidden sugars in them. Instead, if I really want some I have a little if the regular full fat versions.
Enjoy all the new tastes.

Back