New to Rosemary Conley

Lucy6226

Hi Everyone,

I'm Lucy, I'm 32 from Lancashire. I started Rosemary Conley this week and will be going to my 2nd class tonight :) I have signed up for premium plus membership so I can attend unlimited classes. If I paid-as-I-went I would be too tempted to skip a week or two!! :p
I have also ordered a Solo Slim Try-Me Food Box, which I'm expecting today. I tried WW online last year but only managed to lose a few pounds on it and found the WW food quite bland, so I'm hoping the RC range is better!!

Anyway thought I would introduce myself :D

Lucy

Hi lucy!

I've started doing RC at home as I don't have childcare over summer while I do classes. I joined last year and got all the books, pots and tape measure etc so I've got everything I need. Combining the kick start plan with using my Wii at home for at least 30 minutes a day. How are you getting on so far? I'm having my first weigh in on Thursday :) xx

I joined a class and Im on my 2nd week.... first week I have lost 6lbs. Im making sure I do as much exercise as possible even if its talking the kids for a walk. Today I took the kids to the field and we played cricket and I made myself run about with them :)
Heres hoping this time is the time I stick to being active and healthy x

Back