new to s&s

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by suziefloozie, 10 July 2014.

1. suziefloozie

suziefloozie Well-Known Member

Hi all, I lost about 3 stone on cambs but coukdnt afford it anymore so I stopped. I've put on a little bit ( too scared to weigh myself) but thought I'd try slim n save. I'm after opinions in what to buy first. I know they do a taster pack but I've never like the porridge they do on cambs or exante so I'm reluctant to get that. What does everyone else do?
  2. Skinny girl

Skinny girl Well-Known Member

I got a selection of different packs and then reordered my favourites. Good luck.
  3. zeke

zeke Well-Known Member

All down to individual taste but this is what I do:

Pack 1: Porridge (I like it but I also liked exante porridge!)
    Pack 2: Chocolate shake (I've tried all the other shakes - some I don't like most are 'ok' - just sticking with chocolate now)
    Pack 3: Meal pack (I like all of them and enjoy the variety - I don't order spag bol as I prefer the spicy one though. I think there are new flavours out from when I did it last - will try the four cheese but not the carbonara, based on recommendation) + a bit of veg
    Pack 4: Bar - I stick to maple fruit nut or dark truffa.

I don't do the soups.

I got a taster pack to start with and I think I have pretty much tried them all before (this is round three for me)
  4. krazzed

krazzed Well-Known Member

I'm new too. What are the weekly losses like?

total loss = 39 lbs