New to simply filling- any help appreciated

Week4 day4
29 weeklies left

B- wholemeal bagel
Ww spread
Vanilla chai latte

L- more leftover pasta

D- more pasta lol! With light feta 2pp

Snacks- hopefully a KRISPY KREME DONUT! Excited!
Sadly no donut :-( so had a galaxy ripple 5pp and nesquik snack cake 3pp

Drinks- water
Blueberry green tea

Exercise- 50min walk

Weeklies used- 10pp
Weeklies left- 19pp

Last edited:
Make sure u take a piccie! I've never heard of them!

I agree about saving money on food shopping. Its pretty easy to make tasty food cheaply if you are committed to it and plan it well. When me and OH were both facing potential redundancy a year or so ago I cut our shopping bill in half practically. It has crept up a little since the pressure has eased I must admit - its too easy to nip to the shop for milk or something and get seduced into buying something else if the immediate pressure has gone. Would really try to get back to spending a bit less on the food shopping though.

Hope your crispy creme doughnut arrives home safely and you thoroughly enjoy it.

Made french toast for breakfast today - luckily I had found some nimble white bread reduced to clear yesterday which was good, not sure it would be anywhere near as nice with wholemeal bread. Very tasty though. Need to make sure it isn't so long til I next have it.

I have OSS soaked in yogurt in the fridge! Gonna add an egg later ad make some SF pancakes! I'll let you know how it goes!

My boy is nearly home yay!

Weird day ended up looking into wedding stuff online today despite the fact we arent planning on getting married anytime soon, not engaged either as don't want to do that til much closer to wedding time!

So many pretty dresses :-D and was looking into making tattoo invitations lol! X

icklerockchick said:
My boy is nearly home yay!

Weird day ended up looking into wedding stuff online today despite the fact we arent planning on getting married anytime soon, not engaged either as don't want to do that til much closer to wedding time!

So many pretty dresses :-D and was looking into making tattoo invitations lol! X

Oh fill me in on tattoo invites please? No harm in you looking ;0) how long have you guys been together?

4 or 5 years now haha I should know but I'm terrible with numbers lol! :p

Just mean tattoo themed wedding invitations - hearts, swallows, banners etc. we Both have some tats and I love traditional tattoo style so would be perfect :)

Getting a bit excited about the non existent wedding haha but I would rather get my finances sorted and get a mortgage first not in any rush for wedding. X

Last edited:
EEh Laura I'm so glad I'm not the only one! Me and the boy aren't planning on marriage soon- we bought a house in September as we felt that would be a better use for redundancy- but I'm terrible at the minute for looking at wedding dresses, I know exactly the style I want, 50's style but with very precise details! Also the venue for the wedding we went to on Saturday was really 60's style, like the first lot of offices in MadMen and the toilets were called the powder room and I thought this is amazing I could have an amazing themed wedding and told it to my friend who is as obsessed with mad men as me and she suggested the ladies could have cocktails served in the powder room! Haha, you prob think I'm demented now but glad I'm not the only one who is planning a non existent wedding! X

icklerockchick said:
4 or 5 years now haha I should know but I'm terrible with numbers lol! :p

Just mean tattoo themed wedding invitations - hearts, swallows, banners etc. we Both have some tats and I love traditional tattoo style so would be perfect :)

Getting a bit excited about the non existent wedding haha but I would rather get my finances sorted and get a mortgage first not in any rush for wedding. X

Invites sound cool,don't have any tattoos myself but I do like them(I remember talking to you about your cherry blossom one once) lol been together a little while then! Enjoy planning the (for now) none existent wedding,be nice for you two to set up home together :0)

I want a 50s style dress too I'm too short for a full length one lol! Venue sounds amazing that's something I have no idea about yet.

Pleasantly surprised to find that there's cheap options out there too! Found some lovely dresses under £200, a short dress of course means I need amazing shoes too ;-)

Also pretty excited about personalised m&ms and love heart sweet wedding favours. Yup had a very productive research day haha! :-D x

Check out honey pie boutique they are gorgeous and cheap and made to your measurements! X

Hmm so you guys can help me plan mine instead!

Not sure how much we will save or need to save!

I don't really believe in spending loads on a wedding! Id rather have an expensive honeymoon. Or pay the house off! I think we have 15k left to pay on our mortgage. Which is what some people spend on a wedding. It's crazy! But we'll see! I guess it all adds up! But I wanna pay for it all in cash! I don't wanna start our married life in debt!

Yes I was surprised at how cheap some of the dresses are! I do think people go crazy with weddings, you really don't need to get completely in debt over them, I have a friend who got married 6 years ago and she has been killing herself doing 2 jobs trying to pay off debt! She was getting up at 3am doing a cleaning job then working a 9-5 and then doing a college course too! I felt so bad for her!
Have you told your mam yet purple? X

Yea I told her today! OH parents live out of town so gonna see them Saturday! Then I can update the world lol!

Yeh I will defo be having a cheap wedding and save the money for an amazing honeymoon.

Vivien of holloway are nice too - most people use them as bridesmaids dresses but I would happily use the lace or star one as a cheap wedding dress :)

There's a couple others will find links later x

Back