New to site, new to Exante.....just ordered month's supply

Hey, girls, how are you all doing? Hope everyone's having a good week so far! :)

Hi trickshot, I lost another 2 last saturday, so 17lbs in 3 weeks. Not too bad this week, just plodding along! What about you?

Wow, Frenchie! That's incredible. I've NEVER managed to loose as much as that in such a short space of time. Well done! I'm also plodding along. I will have completed my 8th week tomorrow. Just put the scale out on the bathroom floor so I will remember to weigh myself in the morning. Hope I've reached 77.something kilograms. Hoping to be 75 by May 17 as that's when I'll be flying out to Germany. Oh yes, I do like to put a bit of pressure on myself, bit of a sadist but it helps me to keep going as lately I've been wanting some proper food. Keep telling myself that I have to start preparing myself for 're-feeding' and maintenance meal recipes etc. It'll be interesting. Can't wait to eat a tomato! ;)

Woo hoo :D lost another 2!!! So 4 weeks of exante have helped me lose 19 lbs. That's 1 stone 5 !!!!
Now officially the lightest I have been since I was 14! Size 12's fitting comfortably and even getting a bit loose in some of the trousers! Next plan, lose the 5 pounds to get me into the 11stones (12.4 today) by 8th May so another 100% week ahead. My other half isn't going to recognise me in 7 weeks !

Back